new home for decorations?!

sorry, guys. didnt mean to cause offence. very new here.

[Modified by: willowytree on 29 August 2008 10:49:22 ]

• cathymukcathymuk Posts: 2,675
    hello honey, congrats on your wedding. I will certainly be selling many things in the coming weeks, as I can see no need for 60 butterfly tealight holders etc.

Keep in touch with me if you like and when I have sorted things out I can let you know what there is. My photos give you an idea of what i had. They are on this forum on a different thread.#

Good luck with your planning

xx
  • lol - i had already seen your wedding pics - total fairytale! i loved them.

i am hoping to have a butterfly based theme, as i collected butterfly brooches as a child and love them so much!!!

would love to hear from you when you are ready - my email is [email protected]
  • clairey01clairey01 Posts: 435
    Hi willowytree

when are you getting married?

Im getting married in feb and will have ten clear glass candleabras ill have no use for
  • hi! my heart say 2009 but my savings account says 2010! will be a qualified, money earning nurse in april, but saving already - just so so excited!
  • clairey01clairey01 Posts: 435
    well, my candleabras will be up for grabs in about six months.

just let me know if they're the kind of thing your looking for

they're on the dunelm mill website

• toosexylady - how will i get in contact with you?! have you an meail adress i can contact, or do oyu want to contact me when youre ready? x
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Willowytree, I think TSL will be in contact with you with her items and anyone else kind enough to do this.

I would also like to add, that I thought your comment on Wedding Budget Section was cheeky and not really in the spirit of this site.
  • Am I the only person that thinks that it is cheeky to ask for things? There is already a topic where people can offer things, in the spirit of fairy godmothers and people ruined that by everybody asking for things and making sure they got them before they were even offered. I think it is very cheeky personally. I personally have received some lovely invitations and favour boxes from two very kind brides but I don't really think it is in the spirit of the site for people to be asking for things.
  • sorry to upset. very new here. cant remove thread, but original message deleted.