glass vases wanted

hi everyone

I am a bride on a budget, and have the idea of making my own table centre pieces with simple glass vases filled with coloured stones and flowers. Does anyone know of any cheap vases around?

lauwood21

• MrsCtoBeMrsCtoBe Posts: 287
    Hi I had a similar problem and although I changed my mind and had clusters of candle holders (24p each from asda!) instead. During my search I found some lovely (cheap) vases in wilkinsons xx

[Modified by: Mrs Carson formerly MrsCtoBe on August 28, 2008 03:39 PM]

• range do a lovely variety of vases and not expensive either
  • instore have some lovely crackle effect vases for about £4 - cylindrical about a foot tall. My vases are from au naturale at £2.99 each! They are very tall thin vases called 'effiel tower' The smaller versions are £1.99 each. My mum bought their whole delivery this morning - 6 vases. One more delivery and we will have enough! They are better suited to floral displays though I think.

Our local woolworths had some nice small plain ones in.
  • GarmentGarment Posts: 22
    We got some glass vases from Tesco's home section for £10, they have a great selection of different shapes and sizes. We are filling them with rose petals in the bottom, and standing a church candle in the middle. Cheap but looks good!
  • try IKEA they start at 99p! and a very decent sixe too, I have a few that i'll be using for my candy bar. it can be done, also try the pound store if you have one locally, they always do things like that.
  • carboot sales. A friend of mine wanted some glass vases and went round carboot sales for a few weeks and got loads for really good prices!

Natx