London Bars

I am going to london with a couple of friends soon to have an extra celebration (after hen weekend!!) just the four of us. Can anyone recommend any swanky bars for us to visit? We want sophistication and exclusivity!

Thanks you for your help.

• HannabelleukHannabelleuk Posts: 1,134
    The problem is if we mention lovely exclusive bars on an internet forum then everyone will know about them, so they won't remain exclusive for long. It's hard enough keeping the fabulous bars a secret without broadcasting them on here.
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Its a tough one, do you want members only places or general swanky bars such as Jalouse, No5 -(50-50 on this one), Sanderson etc. In any case take a look at Worlds Best Bars for intial ideas.
    sorry - initial !!
  • sdasilvauksdasilvauk Posts: 3,050
    i like the bar at the Courthouse Kempinski. you can get one of the old holding cells for you and your friends and get the booze flowing all night.

And it is the mayfair hotel? Thats a nice bar too. Good cocktails there! I also like Lab, and the Townhouse in knightsbridge, and is it Match bar?? (i forget the names)x
  • I like Sketch just off Regents street and the Sanderson. Have a wonderful time x
  • sdasilvauksdasilvauk Posts: 3,050
    ooh yep i second Sketch!
  • Thank you for your suggestions! I look foward to trying them out!
  • katep2080katep2080 Posts: 163
    I love the Charlotte Street Hotel for cocktails, can get very busy though. x
    I like the decor in the bar at Charlotte very bright!