Help with Shoes please

Hi Ladies

I would really like some help from you all. You all seem like experts on what to wear etc.

I would like to treat myself to some really nice shoes for the wedding but living in the South West there are no decent places to shop for shoes. The neareast town would be Bristol but it would take about 2 hours to get there and I have no car at present!

What shoes are worth their money? where is best to buy them from? and can you get them online?

Thanks

• Hi KimmyF,

You'll have to move! lol I have never been to Bristol so I'm not sure of shopping there but there are a few websites you could try depending on what sort shoes you are after and your budget.

www.girlsofelegance.co.uk

They do mid range wedding shoes and have some lovely pairs as do Rainbow Club

If you are looking at desginer you could try...

www.gina.com

www.jimmychoo.com

www.net-a-porter.com

www.brownsfashion.com they have a bridal section

www.christianlouboutin.com

I hope this helps and i'm sure some of the other girls will have some others for you.

Good luck!

• ruthemilyruthemily Posts: 13,622
    Have you looked at the Emmy site? She designs the most beautiful bespoke shoes...they really are to die for!
  • Lasvegasbride has said it all there, but I reccommend Gina..... I love mine - they're my avator!! Hxx