Photographers?!

Hi girls,

Just got a quote from a photographer...nearly £2000 for two photographers, pretty much all day and a really good album at the end but I've no idea if this is average or really pricey!! Any help greatly appreciated!

xxx

• lauzyuklauzyuk Posts: 544
    ive just booked mine, a lovely husband and wife team. They do all day, morning with bride and then groom and stay unitl first dance.

They then provide me with 24 photos of the wedding that night then send 100 samples and cd 2 weeks later, we then pick 45 of our faves to go in a gorgeous album and then they send back to 100 samples for us to keep. All for £700 they didnt even ask for a deposit and no payment until after the wedding!

hope this helps!

Lauzy x
  • I'm not sure, the guy's we've booked with cover the day for us (we've chosen not to have them in the morning) so we get two guys, ALL the photo's on disk, which is important to us and we get the copyright too.

I'm pretty tight and didn't want to spend too much, they're charging £325 for Wedding and Reception coverage...

http://www.affordablephotography.org.uk
  • http://www.littleflowersphotography.co.uk/

Bronze package (£200)

Appox 4 hours coverage from venue to the reception up to cutting of the cake and will include:

3 mounted, box presented 10x8's

20 6x4's in small album

Silver Package (£300)

Approx 5 hours coverage from venue to first dance includes:

3 mounted, box presented 10x8's

30 6x4's

Gold package (£480)

All day coverage, from bride getting ready to late into reception. to capture formal and natural reportage style shots.

Includes:

5 mounted, box presented 10x8's

and either 40 5x7's or a 30 page photobook with dust cover/ image wrap. ( to this you can add speeches, vows, quotes from the day etc.

Platinum Package (£580)

Includes everything in the gold package plus will have ALL of the edited images ( not just the ones you decide to print ) on dvd with rights to print as you wish.

EXTRA'S

Extra prints, enlargements, books and canvases can be ordered on top at 25% off my normal rates.
  • deleted4deleted4 Posts: 1,248
    Thanks girls!

I think I'm going to keep looking for a while then, seems there's some better deals to be had...

xxx