my emmy shoes

i picked my emmy shoes up on saturday and they are gorgeous. perfect fit and they look even better than i was expecting. they are round toed, gold shoes with a small strap low down on the foot and some jewelled embellishment above the toes. they will be perfect with the dress. i'll see if i can get h2b to take a pic of them tonight to show you. they were expensive but i searched everywhere, and i do mean everywhere for the right shoes and couldn't find anything. there was a pair of louboutins i love (drapinight jewelled d'orsay in silvery gold) but they were just too high. i love a high heel, but 5 inches is too high. these are them in case you can handle a heel that high:

http://www.stylehive.com/bookmark/Christian-Louboutin-Drapinight-Jeweled-dOrsay---dOrsays---Bergdorf-Goodman-535128

what shoes are you all having?

• Luckyvic your shoes sound amazing, i can't wait to see a pic!
  • MangalitzaMangalitza Posts: 5,871
    here is one of them, hopefully.... i'm new to this photo posting malarkey.

• netheadernetheader Posts: 1,696
    Can't see the pic?

I absolutely ADORE my Emmy's - I went for crystal Pearl with a 4" heel. They are very surprisingly VERY comfy and look divine with all their twinkle and sparkle thanks to the beautiful crystals adorning the T-Bar!

Get your pic sorted out, can't wait to see!!

Oooh, they're really lovely!!!

I love Emmy!

[Modified by: LoveMyDress on January 27, 2009 09:40 AM]

argh. not sure what i've done as i can see the pic. anyone have any ideas?
    I could see the pic, then couldn't. I posted it for you but then deleted as your pic worked.

This shoudl work for you...

• OOOH Shoes! Still cant see the pic though? I got my shoes just before Christmas - went for the Very Prive Louboutins. They are just gorgeous, but I need to start practising spending some time in them, or I'm really going to suffer! (They are a 4inch heel). I got some redfoot fold-up shoes in ivory to stash in my bag, in case the Louboutins start to make things too unbearable, but I'm hoping that painful feet wont even come into the equation, as I will be having too much of a fab day to worry! Good luck you shoe gals! x
  • MrsTeach2BMrsTeach2B Posts: 1,306
    Tried adding it to a photobucket account - does this now work?

They're gorgeous shoes! Love the gold colour.

[Modified by: MrsTeach2B on January 27, 2009 09:56 AM]

thanks! x
    very weird how they keep disappearing!
  • Loving those!
  • MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    Oh they're lovely!!!!! Love the colour and the detail on them plus you can wear them again- lucky you! xx
  • I love those shoes, they are so pretty!!! Lucky thing, and you can wear them again!

these are my shoes:

except I know what I'm like, so going to have them dyed black, but maybe not the frill and bow...not sure yet!

xxx
  • Oh they are so lovely! June09bride i love your shoes too, so pretty.
  • oh my good god luckyvic! they're to die for!!!

[Modified by: Mrs flowerfairy on January 31, 2009 03:34 PM]

june09bride, your shoes are goregous. another fan of the round, closed toe! x
  • shoes.... yeah my favourite topic! everyones are gorgeous.

ive got mine too. in fact 2 pairs as im changing my dress in the evening. my shoes are basically the same but different colours and the evening have a little platform therefore are an inch higher. Gina gilda in pale pink for the day and black for the evening. they are a fully encrusted swarovski court shoe! absolutely gorgeous and i cant wait!!!
  • vickyuk2vickyuk2 Posts: 566
    From one vic to another - boy, you ARE a lucky vic. They're lovely. And sooo much nicer than the Louboutins. Good choice. x
    aw shucks, ladies, thanks. i am now SUPER excited about trying them on with the dress for the first time in a week.