Redundancy -Update

Hi to those who might remember me. MY h2b was made redundant last november and we are tying the knot in August this year...

Anyway he has got a new job and starts this coming monday.

Wedding was not cancelled but obviously we were concerned that we might have to cut back but its all ok...so those of you facing the same situation keep your spirits up..

• Hi

I am currently being made redundant so i know exactly how you felt! Thanks for helping to keep my spirits up, and congrats to your h2b on his new job, hope all goes well for you both! xx
  • clairemblackclairemblack Posts: 2,922
    I'm in the same situation so good to hear a happy ending. I'm working my notice and finish 4 weeks tomorrow and I'm terrified!!

Good Luck for the wedding!! xx
  • my fiance just found out he might be made redundant. won tknow for 2 more weeks so holding off putting down deposits for stuff until we know for sure
  • how wonderful, just gowes to show there are jobs out there, so give others a bit of hope. So pleased for you both.

Have a super fantastic wedding.

Rach x
  • catseyesukcatseyesuk Posts: 1,821
    pleased that h2b has a new job, im holding on for a new job but hard with lots of hospital appts ive got! i'll get there!