Diamonds & White theme

Hi girls,

I was thinking of having a diamond and white theme for the reception and was just wondering whether anyone is having anything similar or has any suggestions?

Ideas so far are diamante clutchbags rather than bouquets for the bridesmaids. Scatter crystals on crisp white table cloths at reception. Plain white seat covers with white sashes. I was also thinking of giving those kitschy 'Engagement Ring' keyrings as favours.

Any other suggestions?

• MissAnnieukMissAnnieuk Posts: 1,312
    Sound great- very simple and chic! Love the idea of the bms having diamante clutches instead of bouquets

How about a diamond cake:

Obviously they're not real diamonds...lol x
    Oooops...sorry its so big! x
  • lotte3lotte3 Posts: 378
    Diamonds should be big!

I love it, Miss Annie. Where did you find the picture?
    Its on here:

http://www.heavenlycakes.ie

Im hopefully getting my cake from them too- if I havent changed my mind by then!! x
    Oh it's a gorgeous website, they only deliver in Ireland sadly!
    Hmmmmp....

Its a fairly simple cake so Im sure if you showed the pic to a cakemaker they could make it or something like it easily enough.

What are your colours or are you just sticking with white throughout? What colour are your bms wearing?
  • AlexFinnAlexFinn Posts: 1,646
    Hi Lotte, I was sent an email from one of the lovely brides who used to be on here with loads of white theme pictures on it, haven't looked through them for a while but they may give you some inspiration.

If you want me to send them to you activate your email button and i'll send them through. xx
    My bm's are wearing emerald green full length evening dresses. However, only want the green to be linked in with greenery in the flowers, otherwise I thought it might be a bit overbearing!

I am wearing my Mum's art deco diamond brooch and a matching hair band, so thought the diamond theme would all tie in along with the bm's clutchbags, etc.. I saw the idea in a brides magazine a few months ago and it was gorgeous.
    Hi Lola,

I have activated my email button now. Thanks very much, any help is greatly appreciated. x