Forum home The wedding budget

Yarwood-White accessories (also posted in Wedding Fashion)

Are they really worth the money? I have seen some pretty things on the site but then again I have seen some very similar and also very pretty stuff on other websites and on ebay for less than a fraction of the cost.

Can anyone tell me what makes these ones so special? I mean, £55 for one hair pin!!!!

I don't mind parting with the money only if it is truly worth it and if the quality is infinitely superior.... know what I mean????

• LuluinloveLuluinlove Posts: 275
    I was the same as you, the accessories are pretty but they just don't seem worth the high price tag. I went to Bespoke by Rebecca in the end who seems just as good at a fraction of the cost.

As you i don't mind parting with the money if something is worth it but the materials they use are the same as everyone else (one thing i looked at when deciding) but charge 3 times as much.
  • louisa_petaislouisa_petais Posts: 458
    Hmmm, yes someone else mentioned Bespoke by Rebecca and I had a look this afternoon. Lovely things and much fairer prices too.

I was wondering if YW use any special materials but you've confirmed that they use what everyone else uses.... which is what I suspected in the first place.