Kent Photographer needs Weddings to shoot For FREE

Hi to all those who are currently planning their Wedding. I am getting married in August and for the past year my stunning fiance (has been adicted to this site. So I thought I would get in on the action.

I am in the throws of setting up my own photography business and I NEED YOUR HELP.

I am in need of some REAL WEDDINGS to photograph in order to build up a portfolio of work. In return for your help I will provide you with a DVD of each and every photograph I take for you to do with as you please.

I am based in Kent and would prefer to stay local as this will keep my costs down. I have recently taken some photographs of a Wedding of a good friend and would happily share some examples of my work. In return for them letting me take snaps at their Wedding, they received over 200 imaged on DVD at NO COST TO THEM AT ALL!!

This is a genuine request for help and to prove my sincerity, I would happily take some pre-wedding shots for you in advance of your big day in order to make sure you are happy with my work.

This FREE offer is obviously limited and will be on a first come, first serve basis.

If this is of interest to you, please leave a reply on this forum.

Thanks.: