My Rigby and Peller wedding underwear - What do you think?

So dragged myself off to bluewater yesterday in the hope of picking up some bargains and while I was passing thought it would be rude not to have a little look. Unfortunately they didnt have any wedding undies in the sale. But I did manage to find a really pretty set.

I was hoping to get a basque orginally but the assistant who helped me choose my dress said that I really wouldnt need one as it might show thorugh my dress.

So I went for this. Am worried slightly it might be too plain! What do you all think?

[Modified by: love2shop on 28 December 2009 18:41:30 ]

• GurtyukGurtyuk Posts: 407
    Beautiful - a great choice. Got to get mine this week image
  • Quoted:
    Beautiful - a great choice. Got to get mine this week image

Thanks Gurty! Im not getting married untill Aug 2011 but will be going for my first fitting in a few months so wanted to be prepared!

Hope I can lose a few xmas pounds before hand though! lol

I was thinking of getting the suspender belt too, not to wear during the day as it will be too hot, maybe to put on with some stockings later on in the evening though - give h2b a little surprise x
  • love2shop it's really pretty - i agree with not having a basque as sometinmes you can see them through the wedding dress.

gosh you are very organised with your dress i'm getting married august 2010 and only starting to look for my dress in jan x
  • Quoted:
    love2shop it's really pretty - i agree with not having a basque as sometinmes you can see them through the wedding dress.

gosh you are very organised with your dress i'm getting married august 2010 and only starting to look for my dress in jan x

lol I am! I did say that I wasnt going to do anything else wedding related untill after the new year, but couldnt help myself. Plus the assistant at the dress shop said that I needed to have my underwear and shoes ready for my first fitting when my dress came in so I panicked a little. My dress should be due in the shop in March!
  • MrsDavouMrsDavou Posts: 1,152
    Oooo, lovely!
  • clcparkclcpark Posts: 203
    I think they're beautiful! I have a set from R&P also but will be changing into a Myla set for the wedding night.

My wedding is in Feb and I would definitely say that the more you do sooner than later, the better!

• Thanks!

Mrspark2b you have made me feel better now! Not like a crazy person rushing on and being so overly organised! lol

Knowing how I am I am quite glad that im doing things my way and being so prepared x
  • Lovely set! I'm hoping to get my underwear tomorrow, well that's the plan anyway!

xx