Chair Covers - Yarm??

Can anyone point me in the right direction for Chair Cover suppliers in the Yarm/Stockton/Middlesbrough area pretty please?

• Can anyone point me in the right direction for Chair Cover suppliers in the Yarm/Stockton/Middlesbrough area pretty please?

• I am using its a cover up, Wendy is really friendly.

xoxo

• Ohh thanks MrsP...can I ask how much they cost? x
  • It's £3.75 for the chair over and then £1.00 for the

organza sash, so £4.75. http://www.itsacoverup.co.uk/

Where are you getting married?

xox
  • Thanks MrsP.

We are getting married at Tall Trees in Yarm. How about you? xx
  • At our local church and then reception at Crathorne. How are your plans coming along? Is it Lal your dealing with?

xoxo
  • Ohh that sounds lovely!! Yea its Lal, he is really good, we are having everything in the one venue so its easy to arrange lol. Taking the BM's to look at dresses on Sunday then to the Wedding Fayre to look around the venue as they haven't seen it yet.

I've been reading the Cleveland thread, is it you who has had pics taken by Karen McGowran? She is my wedding photographer image x
  • Yep it is! Karen is lovely I wish she was my wedding photographer! I got my bridesmaid dresses from Elizabeth George they are really friendly in there!

xoxo
  • Im getting my chair covers from beautiful chairs, they are really reasonable, and gave me a discount as i said i would pay upfront
  • gail21ukgail21uk Posts: 92
    I'm a bit unsure on how many chair covers i need? do you just cover the main daytime guest's chairs, or do you include eveing aswell?
  • whoopsuk1whoopsuk1 Posts: 788
    Hi everyone. I am using Judith from Sitting Pretty. She usually charges £3.75 per chair cover and sash but she has an offer on until the end of March at £3.20 per chair. She is really lovely and her covers and sashes are of very good quality. Here is a link to her website...

http://www.wearesittingpretty.co.uk/Welcome.html

I would defo recommend her image We were recommended her by somebody else too.

MrsParniani2b - where did you get your shoes from in your profile pic? They are gorgeous!!

• MooberryhenMooberryhen Posts: 898
    Hey, I'm using Bibi Occassions, Claire is based in Ingleby Barwick. She is going to the Wedding Fair at Middlesbrough FC this sunday, (12 - 5).

xx
  • loubybloubyb Posts: 1,503
    We're using Wildchilds in Darlington. Mrs P I know Wendy. She's a customer in the shop that I work in. If I knew that she did chair covers before I booked them I would have usd her. x
  • NowMrsT62011NowMrsT62011 Posts: 2,580
    SWAGS AND SASHES start from £1.75 a chair cover including organza sash in any colour. You just pay the postage to return them after.
  • gail21ukgail21uk Posts: 92
    Do they include setup or do you have to do it yourself?
  • Jane2203Jane2203 Posts: 675
    Hiya,

I used Karen too, I love our photo's, she is very talented.

For chair covers we used:

http://www.perfectweddingsandspecialoccasions.co.uk/

They were great, would really recommend them.

Jane x
  • Hi Ladies,

I'm using a company called Magical Events, I got a really good package through then inluding a huge chocolate fountain - I love chocoltae! hehe and also entertainment for the evening doo.

I'm paying £3.50 for chair covers and that includes the sashes.

If i remember rightly, the ladies name is Melissa.

www.magicaleventsne.co.uk

Might be worth having a look.

when are you ladies getting married?

xx
  • have a look on ebay, you can get chair covers there either to buy or even to hire! good luck x
  • Quoted:
    We're using Wildchilds in Darlington. Mrs P I know Wendy. She's a customer in the shop that I work in. If I knew that she did chair covers before I booked them I would have usd her. x

We are using Wildchilds also, its £3.50 for cover, sash and set up. They are throwing our table runners in for free too x
  • NowMrsT62011NowMrsT62011 Posts: 2,580
    Quoted:
    Do they include setup or do you have to do it yourself?

I believe they send them to you and you set them up yourself. However most venues are happy to set them up for you if you drop them off before the wedding.