Etsy Finds

• Again, loving this thread....

Katie B - I really like those 'eat me' labels! I looked on the miss pickles website and couldn't see them though... Are they from a different seller? Thanks!

hhx
  • sweetie_k1sweetie_k1 Posts: 380
    Oops forgot to say they are from pink cherry mama! I also read the Etsy wedding blog that has lots of ideas.
  • Thanks and thanks - didn't know about the etsy wedding blog. excited.

hhx
  • Etsy is fab. I have got lots of beautiful bits for my wedding in Sept. Shipping can sometimes take a while, but all depends on the seller I guess.
  • marparukmarparuk Posts: 265
    I love Etsy! Have so many pages saved to my favourites! I bought these earrings

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38899973

sorry can't do photos yet!

Was ggoing to buy a hair comb from that seller too but have just bought a flo and percy mad hatter haircomb!! whoop whoop!
  • feline761feline761 Posts: 1,477
    mrs hyland - we have the exact same taste! Have also bought those hair flowers from etsy, my wedding band very similiar, my earrings v similiar and even our dresses! Not to mentio the kitty kat avatars... uncanny!
  • feline761feline761 Posts: 1,477
    ooh and to add to my post above MrsHyland - if my memory serves me correctly we are both havibg teal one-shoulder BM chiffon dresses too!!!!
  • js_lolajs_lola Posts: 1,811
    Ooooh I'm so giddy just had myself an Etsy-thon can't wait for all the pretty stuff to be delivered!

Been looking at all your beautiful finds and decided I could resist no longer image x
  • lucy_lu83lucy_lu83 Posts: 2,484
    oooh what have you bought Js_Lola?

My sample 'guest card' (alternative to a guest book) arrived the other day, I love it, but H2B isn't convinced! Hmph!
  • We got our invites from Etsy - the woman did the graphics and we had them printed (she's based in USA) although a friend of ours had hers printed by the lady too. Also got a vintage cake topper from there. Thinking of a couple more things too...
  • Oh God, I thought I'd gotten over my Etsy problem. Not now, I'm going back to the dark side... x
  • MrsHyland2bMrsHyland2b Posts: 1,845
    Haha Flossypops, you are indeed my wedding taste twin as I am indeed having teal one shoulder dresses! I'm intruiged to hear what flowers you;re having now to see if they're the same too! LOL! what very good taste we have! On another etsy note, my lovely Button wine glass charms arrived today and they are gorgeous (h2b is a massive Jenson Button supporter so they're for the fellas, cute little tribute but still pretty!) and the seller enclose a lovely little charm of a cocktail glass with a crystal that says's 'bride' on it, how sweet is that?! My new passtime is putting'wedding' into the etsy search.... it's emabrassing how many things are saved in my favourites now! Loving this thread! x
    I got:

Some hydrangea hair pins for my BMs

Some sweetie bar accessories

This really cute 'LOVE' graphic print (don't know where I'll use it but I love it)

Some pretty personalised fabric envelops for my BMs jewelry

Think that's it although I've just put DD to bed and I've been drawn back on it!

Lx

Ooooh, they all sound lovely Js_Lola! I've got a few different Love themed bits and bobs that I think I'll get with any money we get - I've found a lovely abstract photo montage that actually spells out your married name if you look carefully, some people I'm sure will find it taky but I love it! I'll see if I can find the link....

I think it sounds brll...I love things like that! I REALLY want this (or one of us)..

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=36486469

from the seller

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42359012

I'm also lusting after this....

I've been sending my poor h2b the link on a monthly basis in the hope he'll get the hint! LOL!

Awwwww cute, I love that too! x
    OMG that is AMAZING!!! I might get one towards H2Bs wedding present... off to wander- such a bad influence! x
    LOL, pleased to lead you astray! image
    Haha just emailed her... I'm on fire image x
  • fon1692fon1692 Posts: 175
    Oh god I LOVE that picture with the surname on oit - what a lovely idea.

I have ordered our wedding invitations from here...

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=39536693

HIGHLY recommend her, she is amazing and the quality of her stationary is fabulous x
    WOW I have just looked up those pictures and they are such good value - definiteky ordering one for his wedding present ha ha ha x

MrsHyland2b - what is the linkf or the necklace? I have seen them on there and think they are beautiful but cant find them now? x
    Oooooooh, I love those invites, so unusual and perfect for an Autumn wedding - if I was getting married in england I was hoping for srping for the blossom or autumn for the leaves. x

Well done on the purchase Js_Lola.... if it wasn't 2 weeks until payday I'd be emailing her too! LOL! I'm still waiting on some ivory flower corsages too to go on the next flower girl dresses - bargain at £4 for two with crystals and pearls in the centre and look like they cost lots more. x
    The shop is called stuck in the coop I think? Dinner is ready and as h2b has cooked I'd better log off and eat! Teehee, give me a shout if you still can't find it and I'll find and post the link later. Happy etsying ladies x
    Oh brilliant, thank you. H2B will be getting an email shortly ha ha.

Enjoy your dinner x
  • viccipviccip Posts: 2,161
    I adore that Chain! I wonder if they do it in a bracelet. I also think that Surname picture looks brilliant.

Fon1692- Those Invitations look lovely, I do like something different! Good find.

[Modified by: Viccip on March 20, 2010 03:39 PM]

Ohhh goodness not doing too well today either... welcome to my Etsy collection

Bride Hoodie (for getting ready in the morning- will have to stick a 2B sticker on it lol)

And from the same seller.....(on next post)

[Modified by: Js_Lola on March 20, 2010 04:01 PM]

How gorgeous is this to sew inside my wedding dress

Lx
  • viccipviccip Posts: 2,161
    Lola, Where do you find all these amazing things... I must look much harder on there lol x
    They're usually there when I log in and I'm far too weak!

The sweater and dress label was from this seller: http://www.etsy.com/shop/michaelangela

Really tempted to buy one of her aprons too but think I've spent enough for one week!!

Lx