Etsy Finds

• Aw! Thanks Mandy. We're getting married abroad so am doing gift bags for the groomsmen and bridesmaids and giving them out before we go so people can make use of the contents while they're out there. Including luggage tags.
  • js_lolajs_lola Posts: 1,811
    Oooh those luggage tags were the ones I was looking at! I love the sayings

Sorry here is the link for the envelopes:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=28703463

Lx
  • chki22chki22 Posts: 1,076
    Orr thank-you jslola, they are fab and exactly what I was looking for xx
  • http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42614301

I bought something similar to these from Fine Art Reflections on Etsy for my bridesmaids gifts.

They are all so beautifully packaged. So nice to have something 'unique' for them I think. ;\)

I Love Etsy! image
    I love Etsy too but I wish for my bank balance that I hadn't started this thread hehe x
  • fon1692fon1692 Posts: 175
    Oh that is absolutely beautiful. I love the autumn leaf bracelets.

I made my BM presents myself. They are wooden a wooden heart, with a small gold heart charm attached, a little tag saying "handmade with love" the personalised ribbon with their name, thanking them for being BMs then from us with the wedding date.

I am looking for some sturdy gift boxes to put them in but now am really tempted with these bracelets too.

I think though that after buying their dresses, shoes, bags, accessories and heart presents that should be enough.........so tempting though x
    Yes Js-Lola I wish you hadnt started it now ha ha!!! x
  • ooohh loving the halos! so many beautiful things on etsy image

i just ordered a customised name patch for my wedding jeans image x
  • sobrideitysobrideity Posts: 115
    fon1692 your bm necklaces sound gorgeous! Do you make jewellery for a hobby?

I have bought this wedding shawl:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=42829010&ref=sr_gallery_16&&ga_search_query=wedding+shawls&ga_search_type=handmade&ga_page=3&includes[]=tags&includes[]=title

And these cufflinks for h2b:

http://www.etsy.com/search_results.php?search_query=love+birds+silver+cufflinks&search_type=handmade&ref=auto

Which the supplier engraved with our names on one and the wedding date on the other.

Have you found Folksy too? It's the UK version of Etsy.

xx
    On no, I must of written it wrong. They are not necklaces, they are decorative wooden hearts that they can hang with the ribbin. They are really lovely.

Hmmm Folksy, never heard of it but am gonna have a peek.

Yesterday and today are my days off from work - I have got sod all done other than walked the dog as I have spent most of my time on bloomin Etsy. Bad girl!!! x
  • vw_familyvw_family Posts: 992
    I really trying to find cufflinks on there but haven't had much luck so far! Yours are very pretty sobrideity

xx
    vw-family - depending on how much you want to spend and what you want, I can recommend http://www.moodymetals.co.uk/

She made our wedding rins and they are AMAZING. We have also commissioned her to make 4 pairs of cufflinks. Each are different pairs of leaves made from silver. They are gorgeous and she is charging £65 per pair (hence why I said it depends on your budget).

Her site is quite new worldy and arty however she does all styles and will make traditional pieces too.

She is really lovely and her work is beautiful x
    fon, her works looks great I might enquire..... How long does the whole process (discussion to product) take?

In the mean time I have found these two beauties which I like

and these

xx
  • viccipviccip Posts: 2,161
    oooo I really like that 2nd pair! x
    I think they are my favourites too, found them here

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43119694

the lady engraves initials and w-day date on the back too...hummmmmm maybe a winner there

xx
  • chki22chki22 Posts: 1,076
    Ooooo i love them vw_family!! they are lovely, i wasn't going to get h2b any cufflinks but think i may have to splash out now xx
    Oooh they're fab! I've banned myself from Etsy now image xxx
    Haha Lola, I need a ban too! Currently looking for w-day bag for myself...

Howabout this

There are loads more from the same seller too (DavieandChiyo)

Arrrggghhh, so addictive!!

xx
  • I really like that site with the tree cufflinks and other tree like things. Thanks for sharing.

VW- Noooooooooooooooo that was so unfair- I have been so good all day and then you show me that! It's gorgeous and I need a bag... oh dear lord x
  • rinroorinroo Posts: 454
    I'm not a big budget bride, but do have an Etsy obsession. My fave thing from there so far has to be my ring dishes. I bought two so my 2 son's could hold one each down the aisle.

both dishes in the link are our actual ones...super cute!

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=43032266
    Blue bird they are so cute!

can someone please tell me why I've been logged in YAYW for 10 mins and ended up with another window open with Etsy arrrrggghhhh my postman will love me image x
    hehe, I think mine hates me! He apparently grumbled about the weight of the cupcake stand that was delivered yesterday... oppps!

xx
    Well thank god I have already ordered our cufflinks otherwise that would be another Etsy purchase ha ha.

VW - did you get them in the end? Frans process all depends on what you want but she does work really quickly so it would have to be betwene the two of you.

Well I brought my Mrs Mulholland hoody today and the dress label for my something blue he he x
  • blue bird i love those dishes, it said it doens't send to the uk on there though image sob..

i have a tiny budget...most things on etsy are cheap image
  • rinroorinroo Posts: 454
    Quoted:
    blue bird i love those dishes, it said it doens't send to the uk on there though image sob..

i have a tiny budget...most things on etsy are cheap image

She does hun, just email her. She charged me $5 USD to send both dishes to the UK.
  • Coco2010ukCoco2010uk Posts: 857
    Uh oh girlies. I have been sucked into the etsy world. After looking at all your fab things I have just bought 20 of the below (but with blue font and ribbon) for my photo booth and plus I think it will be a good photo op outside the venue.

Currently in my basket; hairbands, eat me/drink me sticks, umbrella, ring cushion, garter and some other random bits. When the boy "caught me" I blamed you Js Lola, sorry! x
    Haha Coco I bet your H2B must love me... your forgiven! My H2B hasn't found my 'back of wardrobe' stash yet hehe x

Love those flags- Good lordy I daren't look! x
  • Coco2010ukCoco2010uk Posts: 857
    Ha ha, your back of the wadrobe stash is going to burst out of the wadrobe soon!!