Anyone else HATE the new layout

1) my user name no longer works so had to revert back to a old one! I was Shooey

2) i hate not seeing who was the last poster on a thread

3) its sloooooooooow!

• Cheeky10_2Cheeky10_2 Posts: 1,989
    It's rubbish.........

1) I can't see past the first page of any post.

2) I can't see my countdown anymore.

3) I've noticed that the ads still cut a post in half, which is really annoying.

4) No 'edit' button or 'quote' button (I liked edit because I type too fast and make lots of spelling and grammar mistakes!)

5) You can't jump between forums with the drop down box anymore

I suppose we'll have to get used to it.

• AnnaBrideAnnaBride Posts: 640
    It's crap.

'nuff said. image
  • MoodleDGMoodleDG Posts: 584
    is anyone else getting notifications? I camt ask for them either so its just a case of finding the old posts!
  • shelldoddsshelldodds Posts: 2,679
    I was going to ask the same thing!! We can't ask for notifications anymore can we? image boo hooooooooooo xx
  • diddumsukdiddumsuk Posts: 566
    and some posts are m issing pages. One of the threads i posted on before was on page 59 now you can only access up to page 56!
  • bit gutted really - at least i'm not spending too much time on here anymore!!!
  • Loulou_MLoulou_M Posts: 230
    It's soooooo frustrating, used to love the old site but this is terrible
  • MrsStay2bMrsStay2b Posts: 502
    I hate hate hate it!!! It's sooooo slow, can't get to later pages of threads, i miss my countdown soooo much, esp as getting close now, i loved seeing the days count down.

Please put it back to how it was before web ed!!

Pleeeeease
  • Coco2010ukCoco2010uk Posts: 857
    HATE HATE HATE IT
  • My computer at work won't even show more than one page of a topic now, its so poopy! and its hard to read now lol!
  • Hate it too image

Can anyone else not see things that they have posted? I know that people have posted on my wedding report but nothing is coming up image
  • ljcsurreyljcsurrey Posts: 657
    i hate it

my countdown has gone

not getting notifications anymore

it's slow

no drop down list so I can go straight to BBB

AAH why did they do this - used to love this chat board
  • not keen...

I cant even get into my old account, so have had to set a new one up grrrr

think it looks muddled and unfriendly x
  • AMADAVAMADAV Posts: 24
    WHERE HAS THE COUNTDOWN GONE image
  • MoodleDGMoodleDG Posts: 584
    Do you think thy are fixing it? If not I dont think I can put up with this! we will have to find somehwere new to go!!
  • jellybeans120jellybeans120 Posts: 2,002
    I hate it too! Seems like quite an effort when before was so easy to pop on! I don't think I'll come back very much really image
  • YUCK!!!!! ITS AWFUL!!! I HATE HATE HATE IT image

Do they seriously think this is an improvement????
  • I don't like it either image

What happen to 'big day buddies'??

Just seems so much more difficult
  • viccipviccip Posts: 2,161
    Yes!!! I dislike change at the best of times but this is just plain annoying!!
  • 4months4months Posts: 555
    YES !!!

Hate that you cant access your countdown anymore - i have to google the days now and posts in the last hour option was brill but cant do that anymore !!

Errrrrggg !!

Bet they have had less visitors !
  • eb01aaaeb01aaa Posts: 183
    Haven't been on here in a while and yes I hate it! Was so much better and don't understand why they felt the need to go from Good to Bad?!?
  • MrsDavouMrsDavou Posts: 1,152
    I think this site is broken. Its bad. Where are my notifications? I'm not loving it. image
  • if i wasn't such an addict i would suggest we all go on strike...
  • lf4ctlf4ct Posts: 352
    Omg I know! This is awful girls, seems like there's plenty of topics been started over this so hopefully they'll realise how horrid it is & put it back. Don't think

I'll be on here much if it doesn't change xxx
  • i agree the new layout is pants! please change it back!
  • aarrrhhh,

I hate the new site with me getting married nxt month it is alway g8 to pop on and see the countdown. Im not on this that offen anymore. Dont like the new layout image x
  • I'm hating it too! I felt so proud when I had written enough posts to become a bridezilla and now there's no mention of it! I also can't see any photos at work and there's no way of clicking on someone's name to see their other posts. The countdown missing is the worst, I used to love seeing that every time I logged on. image
  • tomasina40tomasina40 Posts: 169
    its absolutely awful, the thing that i think sucks the most is they want to charge you now for the wedding countdown, planning etc...you can use marthastewart wedding tools for free and its excellent..

sad bad corperate mistake..
  • This is just rubbish compared to other forums! There are so many simple features missing, I just can't understand how they picked such bad forum software when there are clearly much better options out there.

I've set up loads of forums before for hobbies - and it's not rocket science! If I was running this forum it would be so easy to quickly introduce the features that everyone is crying out for - they clearly just don't care image
  • CRAP! can't jump around the forums image