Planning the budget

I have only just started out planning my wedding and there seems so much to think about. Does anyone have a crib spreadsheet they could send me with all the thing listed that you're having for your wedding just to give an idea of things I need to think about? They don't have to have the costs on them, just the items that I am likely to forget to think about! image

• cat89ukcat89uk Posts: 952
    i dont have one of th them crib spreadsheet things but i could just tell you what i'm getting lol? x
  • suziem21suziem21 Posts: 735
    I do, email me @ [email protected] and I will send you one, mine is fab, had sections from budget to seating, guest list, gift list, menu, to do, contacts xx
  • EmsyvhEmsyvh Posts: 26
    Thanks Susie, just sent you an email x
  • i have one too - its just one i made in excel, but i am happy to send it to you - my email is [email protected] xx
  • cat89ukcat89uk Posts: 952
    ooo ladies could i possibly have one? they sound good! x
  • EKASEKAS Posts: 87
    please may I have one emailed to me, would be fab! [email protected] thank you! x
    Whats your email add Mrs Standing 2 B?

If anyone else wants one please email me directly to ask as it is a lot quicker for me to send to you than to copy & paste email addresses off of here and last time I sent them out I emialed over 50 which can be time consuming if I have to copy and paste each address.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks xx
  • Ive emailed you Suzie, hope thats ok! x
  • Katy_j91Katy_j91 Posts: 21
    Iv emailed you SuzieD2b hope thats okay image x
  • hi, suzie, i've emailed you too, i really hope you don't mind.image

• iv emailed u suzie

thanks for your help

michelle xximage
  • I've emailed you suzy, please could you send it over to me?!

Hope you dont mind! x
    HEY, IF ANYONE HAS EMAILED ME AND i HAVEN'T REPLIED PLEASE RE-EMAIL ME. HOTMAIL WENT FUNNY ON ME YESTERDAY AND I'M NOT SURE IF I SENT THEM TO EVERYONE.

SUZ XX