Umbrellas

Hi ladies,

I'm getting married this Friday! Yeah !

Just seen the weather forecast for Friday in Manchester and it predicts heavy rain. I know it can change but feel like if I buy brollies for me and bridesmaids it might NOT rain. So does anyone know where I can buy nice umbrellas on the high street.I haven't get time for the internet before the wedding.

I'm sure there are others getting married on Friday and just to say that even if it rains, your weddings will be great. There are worse things that could happen! My groom has be really ill this week and is now on the mend but there were moments when we were not sure he would be well enough so now the idea of rain is a minor issue.

Thanks if you can help.

Sarah x

• Nicole84ukNicole84uk Posts: 162
    Hi Scoobs, hopefully you wont need them. Im getting married Sunday and I just bought a couple of big white umbrellas off a friend that didnt use them at her wedding. I think confetti have them on their site. Have a lovely day rain or shine! xxx
  • cebpickle1cebpickle1 Posts: 6,786
    Try John Lewis, Debenhams, M & S?
  • HRoper2bHRoper2b Posts: 563
    Debenehams in Manchester Town Centre did have some a while ago!

I got married in Manchester last October - was supposed to rain but was lovely in the end (having brought 6 umbrellas) so I will keep my fingers crossed that buying some brollies brings the same good luck for you!!

hx
  • Busybride11Busybride11 Posts: 721
    Ooooooh good luck for 2mro! Have an amazing day!

Fingers crossed the sun has his hat on for you! image
  • VodkaggirlyVodkaggirly Posts: 721
    Do you have cars booked? Often the drivers have white umbrellas so worth checking.

Otherwise Primark have clear umberellas with a blue, black or pink edge in which are cheap.