Wedding ring designers in London?

Hi there,

Does anyone know of any reputable wedding ring designers in the London area? We have found a fantanstic one near Glasgow (Alan Fulton), which is where I'm from, but were wondering if there were any nearer to where we live!

Thanks in advance,

xx

• MarywedsMaryweds Posts: 133
    Hello, I've been pootling between this thread and alternative weddings as I am a bit both. Having a big ring choosing stress at the mo but just thought I'd say the place we have found does bespoke and designs stuff to your specifications. It's called Stephen Einhorn in North London. I have had two friends get rings designed there now - one using an old diamond from her grandmother's ring, and one from scratch. They seem really lovely and Stephen Einhorn does all the design etc, anyway, I'm just really impressed with them (although me and my friends seem to be forming a bit of a club!), like i said on the other thread, they just seem my kind of people. Ok, that does sound weird. Anyway, her's the link... Hope that's helpful. xx

http://www.stepheneinhorn.co.uk/product_list.asp?p_subcategory=BE01
  • MrsDMDaviesMrsDMDavies Posts: 1,794 New bride
    Thanks so much, I'll look into it! It's always great to go on recommendations.

xx
    Oh no problem, do, they're really great, and as I say I have two friends with rings from there and they are absolutely beautiful so I feel safe recommending them! I am a bit weird like that, I'm not going anywhere not recommended, it just makes me feel more secure. Let me know what you think. x
  • Hey, may be too late but I would highly recommend J&C Martin in Mayfair http://www.jandcmartin.com/index.html

They are two brothers, one makes the rings and the other one deals with customers, and they are both lovely. Both my engagement ring and the wedding ring were made by them, my husband designed the engagement ring himself and the wedding ring was a successful result of a group effort by the 4 of us image , made to sit flush next to my ER as I couldn't find anything that would work in the shops.
    Hello - I have just realised - the jewellers I have recommended are on Upper St - very close to Morgan Davies (I have just got the connection!) They're along towards Highbury and Islington tube next to Cuts Too/Hope and Anchor.

Have you had any luck with this?
    Thanks so much Fiorentinauk, I'll look into them. Thanks maryweds, I'm actually going to Morgan Davies tomorrow to pick up material for my hubbys cravat so might go for a wee look! image

xx
    Excellent, well let me know what you think. (I always feel nervous recommending things...!) xx
    Just said in my other post, didn't have time to visit the jewellers in Upper St yesterday but hopefully will go really soon! Things are a bit hectic at the mo! Better get a move on as I know some designers want you on their books about 6 months before which is a few weeks for me, eeek!

• We're going to Guy & Max in Mayfair who designed my engagement ring. They were amazing and spent so much time with us making sure every detail was covered and it was exactly what we wanted and could afford too. Plus it is 100% original design, which I love! Cannot recommend them highly enough, we're definitely going back for my wedding band!

Good luck!

Hannah
  • Ooh second Stephen Einhorn, we looked there for my e-ring (went with Diamond Geezer in the end, the name still makes me laugh!).

Not really in central London but Harriet Kelsall does some lovely designs and one my my friends had her e-ring designed there and it is gorgeous (she now has a matching wedding band too!) http://www.hkjewellery.co.uk/