CHARLOTTE BALBIER designer bargain

hi ladies

i am selling my lovely new and unworn gown 'honey' by charlotte baliber. After months of planning my dream wedding - it has been cancelled due to circumstances. better to find out now rather than later i suppose!

this beautiful dress cost £945 and is in the current collection 'imagination'. it is ivory taffetta with a stunning lace, beaded bodice. it has fabulous detail and glass beading on the bodice, with glass buttons at the back where it fastens up. the bodice has lovely flowers and silver thread through out it. these flowers also form a trim along the train and all around the bottom of the dress. the hidden corset also gives a beautiful shape. it really twinkles in the light and i felt very special when trying it on. it has removable straps with silver detail. this lacing is also further down the dress on one of the tiers, at the side - i loved it because it was so unusual.

my dress is new with all tags, unaltered and comes in gown bag with hanger.

can be viewed on the charlotte balbier website - part of the amanda wyatt group.look for 'honey on google images...or click link

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/fashion/dresses/charlotte-balbier-296204

i am looking for £400 as a price guide but will consider ALL offers.

i have more photos if you would like to email me, the stock photo doesnt do it justice..... i would love another bride to take this dress down the ailse!

thanks isobel x