could someone send me a really good budget spreadsheet please :)

I've already done one of those online ones, but they don't really include everything that I might need to think about! I was wondering if any of you super organised lovely ladies have one that you could send me please? I'll pm you my email address if you do. Thank you so much!

• NowMrsMackNowMrsMack Posts: 2,535
    On my blog I've got a step by step guide to making one...

www.itsabridesworld.wordpress.com
  • laurendf thats fab! look forward to using this, not touched a spreadsheet since I was in junior school, should be fun trying to master it image x
    You are the first person to comment on my spreadsheet! Glad its easy to read! If you could let me know how you find it that'd be excellent and then I can make any alterations to make it easier! Thats if you dont mind being my guinea-pig? haha image x
  • Hi girls,

I've had a look at your blog Lauren - good ideas, and a lot similar to some of the things we've done! We've ben totally spreadsheet obsessed - mainly my Dad and I, helps keep track of everything.

I have an excel spreadsheet that I can email you gemz if you like - its the same idea as Laurens, slightly different layout though. image

Edited to say - I just saw the last few posts as was taking ages to type as being distracted watching meet the fockers image

Lauren your spreadsheet is great, only things I would add really are columns for deposit and final cost (filled in with how much, date paid and how - cheque, balance transfer, etc). Also I've sub-categorised items, e.g different flowers costs under heading Florist, then can have subtotals. Also have a running 'already paid' box at the bottom, under grand total, so we know how much total we still have to pay off. I can email you if easier - that all looks a bit complicated.
    Hi MayBride2011, any extra bits to add in would be excellent. The photo I've attached isn't the whole spreadsheet as that goes miles down (!) and with a netbook the print screen option doesnt go that far! image

But my email address is [email protected]

• WasMrsAshleyWasMrsAshley Posts: 1,042
    gemz I got married in September and have an excel file with a budget sheet, room layout etc. on if you would like it. But it basically lists every stupid little thing I bought and how much it cost....mail me at [email protected] if you'd like it....x
  • Thank you very much for the spreadsheets, MrsA and maybride, they"ll really help! Think I better start mine now! eeek! x
  • Oooh Mrs Ashley, please may I have your spreadsheet too?
  • MrsLL2BeMrsLL2Be Posts: 200
    Hi MrsAshley, thanks for the spreadsheet! Sent you a reply email too!