Forum home The wedding budget

Insuring the rings


I'm looking for some advice on getting my engagement ring and wedding ring insured. Do you just name them on your house insurance or is it better to get them a separate policy? Any recommendatons?

Thanks image


  • MrsSaranneMrsSaranne Posts: 448
    I've put ours on the household. You have to specify them and make sure that you have cover for taking them away from home (obvious but not always included). I also bought accidental damage, just to be safe.

    Phone up your insurance company they will advise what needs to be done.
Sign In or Register to comment.