Hair and make up recommendations

Hi. I'm getting married next may in cheadle. I want my hair and makeup doing and hair styling for my two flower girls under 6 years old. I've had 4 quotes and they all want a minimum spend of ??400. I'm not paying for my adult bridesmaids but I can't rely on them wanting to pay out for such a thing. So can any reccomend hair and makeup in this area. Thanks

• I would recommend Clare Martin as she is lovely and her prices are fantastic image x

http://www.claremartinhairandmakeup.com/

• Purple rainPurple rain Posts: 926
    Jellybean have you used Clare. Just checked her site out and you may have saved me a fortune. For ??400 I have been quoted I would want liquid gold on my face!!!!
  • Ha ha yeah she did my trial in feb and doing my wedding in 3 weeks. She was a saviour as my original hair dresser and make up artist both cancelled but I'm glad as Clare is lovely and fantastic at what she does plus she charges sensible prices xx
    Agh she booked up. Anyone else got any others to try?
  • Oh no!! I'll have a think as I did write some other people down x
    Worried as some want a min spend and 5 are booked.up. 13 months away yet. Eekkk
  • Ul find someone I will have a look and see who I had found apart from Clare x
  • J H-OJ H-O Posts: 148
    I'm using a lady called Amy Curran - she's doing my hair & makeup and my 2 bridesmaids for ??250 including considerable travel distance. She's somewhere near altrincham & I LOVED my trial. PM me if you want her email? X
  • MrsOR2bMrsOR2b Posts: 63

I have just had my hair and make up trail by a lady called Erica from Levida beauty. I am so so pleased with it. She is based in Wigan I think but travels all over, Her price was the best I was quoted. Good Luck image x

Thank you I've looked up your recommendations on the Internet and will contact amy and Erica. Thank you