FREE Wedding photographer!!

Hi everyone, I have a diploma in Media / photography and can cover the following: the bride getting ready, ceremony & reception (speeches / cutting of cake / first dance).

I will provide you with the images I shoot on the day in return that I use of the images as part of my portfolio. 

Note: if you have already booked a photographer, I could still work around that as a second photographer. For example, some wedding photographers charge £200 just to photograph the bride getting ready. In short, if you have a photographer booked, I can fill in to cut costs!

I cover London but can travel further within reason. Please contact me if you are interested in this offer or if you would like to see some of my wedding images!

All the best!

Cherie

• Hi Cherie, 

i wondered how long you were looking to do this I'm not getting married till August 2015? Have no problem offering some money but don't have the earth. x

• coca364coca364 Posts: 5

Cherie,

I am currently looking at hiring a photographer for our wedding next year in Surrey.I was hoping to see some of your wedding images?

If this would be something you could do, please message me back! Thanks x

• MRSEMILEEMRSEMILEE Posts: 9

Hi Cherie,

Would you come to Essex?

Please can  you message me with some more info and images.

I get married August 2014 xx

• Princess KPrincess K Posts: 200

Hi Cherie,

I am getting married in August next year in beautiful Oxford, would love you to photograph our wedding.  Please message me with some more information and images.

Thanks very much

xx

• Amy4Amy4 Posts: 9

Hi Cherie

Whats your email address pls? getting married in a month and would like you to photograph our wedding. thanks

• LadyFoxLadyFox Posts: 3

A big thank you to everyone who has responded so far and congratulations! Sorry for the late response, I have been snowed under with wedding preparations for the last month (I'm getting married in 7 weeks and have so much to do!) As my honeymoon will be until later September, I won’t be able to take any bookings until October.

I am no longer offering my services for free, but I am still taking bookings at an extremely low rate. Please visit my website to have a look at my wedding portfolio and my general portfolio if you’re interested! You can contact me via my contact form on my website.

http://cheriemckenziephotography.weebly.com/wedding-portfolio.html

Many thanks

Cherie