Free Photography from an experienced photographer

Free Wedding Photography Offered Hi, I am offering free photography for up to 3 wedding during 2014. Willing to cover London and M25 area - might travel further if really nice wedding with nice venue. 

I am offering this is to expand my portfolio of English style weddings as my studio already covers a lot of big Indian Style weddings (typically 30 per year doing both cinematography and photography). I have nearly 10 years of experience photographing and use the latest camera gear and I can guarantee the quality of the photographs will be high.

My style is discrete reportage and very rarely do I need to use flash and I am experienced at directing formal group photos and the couple shoot.

The photography offer is totally free and no need to pay travel or other costs as long as you kindly allow us to use the images for our web portfolio. I will give you high resolution disc of images as shot from which you can print.

Even if you have a destination wedding, I would love to cover it but in that case I would ask for reasonable travel expenses and accommodation costs to be paid.

Do contact me if you are interested with details of your wedding. Below are a few shots from a recent civil wedding I shot: