Photographer on budget?!

Hello,

I am marrying in November and need a photographer for the event but am on a budget (not tiny but below the £1500 packages I have seen in my area!)

I am marrying at a lovely barn with lots of photo opportunities open to anyone with flare and a good eye. I am looking for someone to come photograph me/us and we get ready and stay until the first dance.

It is out in the sticks and there are gypsy caravans on site plus old steam trains and animals, huge gardens and fields so I want some amazing pictures and I am very excited.

Any help is appreciated, I am also willing to let someone use photos for a portfolio?

Thanks

• ch3r333ch3r333 Posts: 2

Cambridgeshire. Near Royston

• what day or date is the wedding? I can provide you with a memorable photography experience, design an album, slideshow, digital copies and host your gallery for £500.00. Check my site at www.mosweu.com ... this is not my normal pricing and can discuss an even better package with you. Can call me at 07525023815 .... based in milton keynes.

• Alex-Alex- Posts: 39

Hi there,

This sounds like an amazing wedding! I love rustic barns and the couple photos opportunities would be brilliant! I would absolutely love to shoot your wedding and be a part of your day. I am a kent based photographer however have travelled far and wide to shoot weddings. I also like to help out where I can so if you pop an email over to me at[email protected] then maybe we could go from there and see what your budget is about. 

I have a HUGE portfolio to show and would love for you to see what work I produce.

Thanks, Alex 

www.alextentersphotography.co.uk

• Hi.

Although I'm based in Kent, I have photographed a number of weddings in Cambridgeshire the last being at the Uni..

My website is www.nigelblacker.net

My style is pretty diverse in nature,  I guess that if you are looking for something perhaps a little different from the mainstream,  plunge in and enjoy the view : )

Nigel Blacker