Budget Planners...which one is best

Hello everyone,

I wonder if anyone can help me.

I am looking for recommendations on where all of you brides got/downloaded your wedding budget planner from.

There seem to be lots that you can download online but I’m just wondering if anyone has any recommendations.

I’m looking for one that i can customise ie add items and delete items I’m not planning on getting.

Thanks ladies.

S

• Cara18Cara18 Posts: 101

I would be interested in something like this as well. All I have found online seem to american planners which I cannot amend. 

• I used microsoft excel, loved it! image

• I downloaded one by Google which is in excel format, I then edited it to my liking as I can't live without my excel spreadsheets. Let me see if can find the link! 

• Hmmmm it won't let me view it on iPad. But I think if you google "free wedding budget planner google" it should take you to google.co.uk/weddings address x

• THANK YOU!!!! Thats awesome! What did we do before Google!!

• MrsH12MrsH12 Posts: 511 New bride

I'm using a wedding planner called WeddingHappy. It lets you set tasks and dates when you want it completed by. It comes with lots of task already on it but you can add/delete tasks as needed e.g. i deleted the task for arranging wedding cars as i don't need them.
    Only downside i think it only works on apple products i.e. ipod/ipad/iphone. 

• Instead of using a budget planner why don't you look for a wedding planner? 

There are many out there that do not cost the earth and would be happy to help you in creating your perfect wedding, looking after the logistics and helping you handle your budget. With you or for you. 

I am a wedding planner, having worked for a large wedding agency both in the UK and internationally - I am now looking to work privately without the big fee an agency would charge. 

If you are interested, I would be happy to chat through your wedding, and even if you feel that you would rather do it yourself, you can still get some great ideas image x