budget for favours

hi,

My best friend is getting married next year and asked me how much to budget for favours. We spent about £3pp but had a small wedding so I wanted to ask what others spent/ are planning to spend.

She likes the idea of something in jars 

Thanks for the help image

• I too wanted something in jars. I ended up buying 90 mini jam jars and 90 mini 50ml bottles. I was going to do one or the other but ended up with both off eBay. It cost me £86 for all of them. I'm going to fill with Bacardi cocktail mix and cocktail flavoured jelly beans. I'm having a cocktail theme (obviously haha) 

ive worked out to fill the jam jars I will spend £90 on jelly belly beans and £70 on alcohol so in total for 90 people thats £2.73 per person and they are getting 2 things each.

• EmyhEmyh Posts: 5

That theme sounds amazing image.

The favours are a great idea, glad to know my budget wasn't too ott- I loved making ours! 

• We dont really have a budget but will be something along the lines of chocolate lollies/fudge/brownies as favours so our will probs be no more than £20/£30 to make for everyone.

• Spam88Spam88 Posts: 1,001

I budgeted £1 per person, which we came well under in the end, apart from kiddy favours where I spent £5-10 per head.

• 060816060816 Posts: 5

I bought our  favours for less than £1 per person due to an online sale. For 100 favours I paid £70 image

• We're getting married on Easter Saturday so are having mini eggs in these: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00L7E22HW?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

• Our favours ended up costing £1.12each including the cost for shipping. They would have been more if we ordered them from a UK based company.