Forum home The wedding budget

Cheap Photo booth in Essex

Hi

I don't know if anyone can help me, I'm getting married in August and I'm trying to look for a REALLY cheap photo booth. I don';t really want to spend more than £200. I'm getting married at Downhall Hotel on a Tuesday. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,

Nicola

• BeckyPBeckyP Posts: 178

What kind are you looking for? 
    I am getting married at the beginning of April (In Surrey) and am hand making mine. I will be making a photo booth wall like the picture below, using the chairs front he venue to make a fun 3D photo booth, with props! My photographer will be with us until around 11pm, so will be covering this for us. If he wasn't, it would be the guests taking their own photos of each other, or setting up a camera on a tripod with a timer or something. Lots of different options.

Anyway if this is something you'd like, I will probably sell it after my wedding if you are interested? Will have it made with photos to show you in the next 6 weeks or so. 

• Sparkle15Sparkle15 Posts: 132

Snap Me Photo Booths start at £295

•  Hi we are a new photobooth company based in Essex. Please contact [email protected] or visit our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/smilemoremedia for any enquiries 

• My friend set up an iPad on a stand at her wedding in August. To the side was a box of props such as hats, glasses, blow up guitars and people just took pictures on the iPad. I'd say that is the cheapest way to do and really fun too! 

• Here is a blog talking about DIY photo booth set up to save money. It's fun to read!

http://funpartystudio.weebly.com/blog

• susan28susan28 Posts: 268

Hi I doubt you will get one for less than around 400.  I looked into price and they all 4-500, so I've bought an instamax camera, (already have a buyer for after I've used it),  a chalkboard effect drop back with our details printed on and a load of props, a black album and a chalk pen for guests to put a pic in and take one home themselves. Cost around 200 but will get 50 back for camera. That what beckyp has made us fantastic. Only thing that put me off something like that is transport n set up of it at venue.  Our drop back is rolled in s tube and we fixing it with the 3M removable wall fixers.  Should be easy enough - just 2weeks on Saturday !!  X

• BeckyPBeckyP Posts: 178

I just wanted to share some of our photobooth photos...

It was great fun. It only took about 10 minutes to set up and broke down into four parts so was easy to transport.
    It only cost around £80 in total to make (also including a roll of wallpaper, the frames and props).

I didn't make any of it, I can't take the credit. My dads quite a handy man! But anybody thniking of making their own photo booth... I definately recommend it!! It adds a bit of a personal touch! For the photos, we had our photogrpaher take some whenever he saw a gropu of people there, and had some disposable cameras by the props, and of course everyone takes a camera to a wedding anyway and took their own photos!

• hello, 

i run Events on Fleek Photobooths.

Our two our package with our show discount is just £195! check out our facebook page to see recent work, photo quality, booth and reviews from recent customers of ours,

our booths are the oval shape type, with high spec dslr camera and instant dry ink for prints. no expense has been spared in making sure we can deliver a high quality booth to provide you with the best memories and pictures on your big day :) 

contact via the facebook page if you have any questions, we are based in essex and cover all of essex, kent and london