Looking for wedding stationery on a budget

Hiya, i'm hoping to get wedding invites and order of service made on a budget of around £100 for the two. Is this possible? I would need around 100 invitations and 125 order of service. I like modern/trendy style. I love the verse 'Once in a while, right in the middle of ordinary life, love gives us a fairytale' and would like them on the invitations. Everything I have seen online have been expensive. Is this an item that i can't get away with saving on? Help!

• Now_MrsMNow_MrsM Posts: 395

Have a look on Etsy....filter it to UK only and you should find something, I had a great lady from there do my menu reminders and they were really cheap but look stunning image

• MrsburaMrsbura Posts: 125

Hello!!!

we designed our own and printed them from a website called Printed.com. - I am so happy with the results.

you can request a sample pack of paper to help you choose before you order. 

we ordered 75 invites, 75 rsvps, 75 additional information cards and 75 envelopes. Arrived within a week and was £70 including postage. 

Bit of a dodgy picture but this is what they look like on pearlescent thick card

• Same as MrsBura! I designed my own and have just put our order through with Printed.com to have them professionally printed. 

We've ordered 60 x day invites with envelopes, 60 x evening invites with envelopes, 120 x inserts and 120 x rsvps with envelopes for £75 plus delivery. Should arrive next week. The paper stocks they have are gorgeous as well!

• Hi

It really does depend on what type of invite you are looking for. We went for a pocket fold with 3 inserts and they were almost £5 each, and we had 45 invites. I made some additional ones myself (pics below)

I decided to make the rest of my stationary, designed it all myself on word/publisher with inspiration from Pinterest. Its cost me (materials - card, ribbon, glue, diamantes, craft extras) around £90 to make 75 place names, 75 favour boxes, 100 wishing tree tags, 10 table 10 Menu's, 25 evening invites, 10 table numbers, table plan cards, mr&mrs bunting and probably some other bits i've forgotten... I also managed to make 8 signs (framed) & 4 framed poems for £25. It can be done, but a lot of hard work went into it! xxx Some pics below xx

• Eugenia-Eugenia- Posts: 121

We used www.planet-cards.co.uk to design our invites - they have a more informal feel but we love them and could get lots of writing in them! Cost £65 for 40, and then we designed an information sheet to go into the cards and got them printed by Vistaprint for £8. 

We haven't gone for an order of service, but could have included it. And we've asked our RSVPs to be sent via email/text so have saved on costs there. 

• try wedding paper diva x

• We used http://www.brideandgroomdirect.co.uk/ they have a 30% sale off invitations

• welshgracewelshgrace Posts: 1,224

TiffanyBlueBride - lovely stationery. 

Mrs Pemberton - have you thought about making your own?  I'm really not creative at all but loved making ours.  PDA Card & Craft have an amazing selection of plain card and will do printing for you if you wanted xx

• Thanks everyone, I will look at all your suggestions xx

• Check my "off the peg" wedding stationery collection at: www.lisalovesdesign.co.uk

;)

• Check my "off the peg" wedding stationery collection at: http://www.lisalovesdesign.co.uk

;)