Young Brides TV Series

Hi Everyone,

I’m making a fun documentary series following young brides. I’m looking for couples who are planning to get married this summer who are under 21.

It’s a lovely project which simply follows lots of young couples from around the country who are tying the knot in the next couple of months. If you would like to share your love story on TV I’d be delighted to hear from you.

Drop me a line at

Thank you

Emma

• Victoria-10Victoria-10 Posts: 81

No offence to the original poster but I'd warn any young brides on here to err on the side of caution with this. I was contacted on here years ago when I married Young by a radio show doing a similar piece on young brides and they interviewed me and my ex husband and came to our wedding and recorded it and when the piece aired they had edited everything we said really unfairly. They made us sound really bad and turned the show into a piece attacking young couples. 

Original poster - I'm not attacking you by any means. I'm sure you're not the same but I just wanted to make people aware. Once you put something out there, there's no taking it back. I'm sorry If I cause any offense.