Forum home The wedding budget

HELP!!!

We live in the United States and have been planning our wedding here, but suddenly we came up with the crazy idea of having a destination wedding in Italy. My fiance loves the idea, but thinks it is impossible to do with our budget - $80,000 usd. Our guest list would be under 40 people. 

Is it possible to have a beautiful wedding with beautiful details for this budget?

Alysha 

• MrsTwizbeMrsTwizbe Posts: 3,355 New bride

You have a budget of $80,000!!! that's like 70k euro! Yes, you can have a wedding in Italy for that.....!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hi hoping you get your dream wedding, im in the same boat the venue we are getting cost alot x

luckily with forever l can achieve it x

• Maria60Maria60 Posts: 113

I think it's even not a bad option for budget!)

• I went for my friends wedding to tuscany and it was absolute bliss. I'm sure you can manage to pull the whole thing off in 80,000 USD!

• That is an awesome wedding budget. You most certainly will have the most amazing wedding. If not there are some incredible places here in South Africa for you to enjoy. You would be able to have the most amazing bush wedding. 

We have a wedding venue near Cape Town and often cater to oversees couples. Destination weddings are the best.