Thainstone house hotel

I'm newly engaged and am currently looking at venues. We absolutely love Thainstone house hotel near inverurie but it's at the higher end of our venue budget. Has anyone booked there for their wedding and could let me know if they had any wiggle room for discount? Thanks 

• MrsDee7MrsDee7 Posts: 272 New bride

Hi,

Congratulations!

I am in Aberdeen so know the venue, but we are getting married in my parents' garden so I really have no idea if there would be wiggle room or not. The best thing to do would definitely be to chat it through with them - shy bairns don't get 

Good luck

Rachel x

• It's a lovely venue my uncle got married there a few years back, was lovely they got a good deal do best thing to do is call them arrange to meet x

• Not sure how you can wiggle discounts but I would def ask especially if your not getting married on a Saturday or off season. We are getting married on a Friday in October and managed to get our venue to have a minimum spend rather than minimum numbers! 

• HailsHails Posts: 2,455

you will usually be able to save money by getting married before or after the peak summer season, or by getting married on a day other then Saturday.