Forum home The wedding budget

HELP - struggling to find sensible priced videograpghy on a budget??

Hi all,

I was hoping some one out there can help!

I am struggling to find a wedding videography to film our wedding in Oct 2017 - the budget we have is £600. The location is Chelmsford, Essex.

It doesn't have to be amazing! but obviously of decent quality.

6 hours filming would be fine from 1pm-6pm. Doesn't need to feature first dance.

Ideally friends & family messages included in the film would be great! :)

If any one who knows of a company/recommened any one? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!

• MrsStobe4MrsStobe4 Posts: 282

We got a really good deal by booking at a wedding fayre, in fact, I think it was half price, or there abouts.

Could you maybe go to a wedding fayre and see if anyone has any offers on for booking there and then? I think this is probably your best option. But I would go in with eyes wide open as even at half the price, our videographer is more than your budget and we're in the north west. Saying that, he is going to be there all day, so 8am start right through to the evening so maybe you'll be ok with your budget! 

That would be my suggestion anyway! I hope you get what you want.

• SammykateSammykate Posts: 4,014 New bride

We are paying £600 for our videography. The base package is £500 but we have paid to have longer filming and because H2B wants all the raw footage. They don't make masterpieces but it's fine and captures the day. So it is possible!

• Keira-Keira- Posts: 3

Hi all!

I actually found a videographer in my budget who is based in Colchester and happy to travel to Chelmsford where my wedding is! :D

If anyone is interested and needs help too then please visit this link for more info:

http://www.envisioncreativity.co.uk/
    Thanks!

• Our lady is £350 and is based in Kent so she may travel to you in Essex:

http://www.acmfilms.co.uk/

• www.mariephotography.co.uk

• SAKSAK Posts: 9

I found good deals on photography and videography on GumTree.