Share your bargains! 💰😁

2»

• Ashley72Ashley72 Posts: 1,136 New bride
    weatherwaxe wrote (see post):

Mine is definitely our favours. Espresso Baileys Martini mini 50ml cocktails.

100 50ml glass bottles for £32, cheapo Irish Cream for £3.85 a bottle, espresso liqueur for £7 a bottle and cheap vodka at £10. 100 labels for £11 and food colouring to dye the mixture bright red at £5.  

Our favours work out at approx. £1.30 per person. For booze! I'm genuinely amazed at how reasonable it is.

Ooh can I ask where you got your glass bottles from please? We're going to do limoncello and different flavoured alternatives for ours. Yours sound yummy!

•  

Amabeabride wrote (see post):

I love this thread!  Thank you for starting Nottinghamshirebride!

I‘m glad people are finding it useful, I know I am! 👍

For those of you that don’t know, Argos is currently having a sale. 

They have a couple of bits that might be of interstet to some:

• weatherwaxeweatherwaxe Posts: 848 New bride
    Ashley72 wrote (see post):
    weatherwaxe wrote (see post):

Mine is definitely our favours. Espresso Baileys Martini mini 50ml cocktails.

100 50ml glass bottles for £32, cheapo Irish Cream for £3.85 a bottle, espresso liqueur for £7 a bottle and cheap vodka at £10. 100 labels for £11 and food colouring to dye the mixture bright red at £5.  

Our favours work out at approx. £1.30 per person. For booze! I'm genuinely amazed at how reasonable it is.

Ooh can I ask where you got your glass bottles from please? We're going to do limoncello and different flavoured alternatives for ours. Yours sound yummy!

I got mine from here: https://www.ampulla.co.uk/ - they were really good value and were packaged really well. 

• Sarah967Sarah967 Posts: 17

We have been to a car boot today and managed to get two big candle holders for 3.50 (currently 7 each in ikea) and got 15 tea light holders for 2.50. Don't mind h2b waking me up early on a sunday now dragging me to car boots for bargins like that! 

• My sister picked this up for me from Primark for £3 in the sale.

imageIt comes with around 40 hearts but there’s space left in the frame for maybe 20-ish more, so I’ve ordered a set of 50 additional wooden hearts online for £0.69. That will give me enough for one heart per day/evening guest (plus a few spares). Assuming everyone does one, I won’t be able to fit all of them in the frame so I’ll have to choose the best 60 😂

• Not for the wedding itself but for the hen do...I found these inflatable cup holders in primark for 50p each as they are getting rid of their summer stock. I cut out the base of the cup holder and voila...cute ring  photo props for the hen do.  Plus it's a real bonus that when deflated they don't take up much room in my house.

• MrsCToBeeMrsCToBee Posts: 2,949 New bride

I was in Poundland today and they had round table mirrors, table numbers, confetti, favour boxes and various other bits - the designs were all quite nice tbh!

• I got my flower girl's dress for £14.40 instead of £60 in the Monsoon sale. It was reduced to £18 and then there was a voucher that took off another 20%. 

• I wanted to reccommend matalan for underwear.

They have lots of nice knickers for less than £5 that would look lovely as bridal lingerie. I bought these today for £1!

• BellaRaeBellaRae Posts: 49
    Nottinghamshirebride wrote (see post):

My sister picked this up for me from Primark for £3 in the sale.

imageIt comes with around 40 hearts but there’s space left in the frame for maybe 20-ish more, so I’ve ordered a set of 50 additional wooden hearts online for £0.69. That will give me enough for one heart per day/evening guest (plus a few spares). Assuming everyone does one, I won’t be able to fit all of them in the frame so I’ll have to choose the best 60 😂

Who was the seller for the ebay ones please

• We have just booked with a company who have gone above and beyond to make our day a truly magical day and at a price that i found very reasonable.They do different packages to suit each budget too which i liked.

www.cinderellasparkles.co.uk