Finally!

I made the last payment on the wedding today and I cannot say how relieved I am...I haven't felt excited up till this point and now I can feel it slowly creeping in! Anyone else felt this way? 

I'm now also a little bit more omg our wedding is only 26 days away and I've still got to lose a couple pounds, hope that a miracle happens and my persistent acne clears up for one day only and I've still got a gazillion things to do!! 

All part and parcel of getting married I guess! 

Who else is near the end of their wedding planning journey, how are you feeling?

• SarahN83SarahN83 Posts: 16

I'm down to 11 days! Just sent the final table plan to the venue!

My butterflies have butterflies! Not nervous but really really excited!

I have loved the wedding planning and will be sad when its over - but then we have the exciting new chapter of married life and hopefully kids!

Havent gotten to the stage of paying things off yet, but the amount needed is in our savings account - takes a massive burden off!

Enjoy! x

• SarahN83 wrote (see post):

I'm down to 11 days! Just sent the final table plan to the venue!

My butterflies have butterflies! Not nervous but really really excited!

I have loved the wedding planning and will be sad when its over - but then we have the exciting new chapter of married life and hopefully kids!

Havent gotten to the stage of paying things off yet, but the amount needed is in our savings account - takes a massive burden off!

Enjoy! x

I couldn't wait to pay off everything! It just gave me peace of mind to get it all done now purely because I work full time and am studying for a degree too so its just one less thing to think about in the coming weeks. 

I'm glad you have loved the wedding planning experience! It makes it that little more exciting! 11 days will fly by and your W-Day will be hear soon enough! Good luck and I hope that your day is all that you imagined it to be! x

• MrsW-22MrsW-22 Posts: 354 New bride

30 days for me! 

I still have venue and hair and make up to pay off but that money is sat in a savings account to pay when the time comes.

We have a few last min things to buy but it's all the optional extras that we want but don't need. I haven't reach the excited part yet :( still feel like I have far too much to do. I know I'll be fine but people are asking me almost daily how it's all going (They all want to talk about it now it's so close) and it's stressing me out more! Haha. 

I'm hoping the excitement will hit on Tuesday when I try on my dress again and it should actually me properly!

• Fiona98 wrote (see post):

30 days for me! 

I still have venue and hair and make up to pay off but that money is sat in a savings account to pay when the time comes.

We have a few last min things to buy but it's all the optional extras that we want but don't need. I haven't reach the excited part yet :( still feel like I have far too much to do. I know I'll be fine but people are asking me almost daily how it's all going (They all want to talk about it now it's so close) and it's stressing me out more! Haha. 

I'm hoping the excitement will hit on Tuesday when I try on my dress again and it should actually me properly!

Oh I've had how are you feeling almost constantly...I've been honest and said "you know what, I'm not really feeling anything right now because everything is so hectic y'know but I'm sure when I have my week off beforehand I'll probably be super excited and very emotional!" 

I have my final fitting on the 13th, I can't wait! 

• MrsW-22MrsW-22 Posts: 354 New bride
    August2018Bride wrote (see post):
    Fiona98 wrote (see post):

30 days for me! 

Oh I've had how are you feeling almost constantly...I've been honest and said "you know what, I'm not really feeling anything right now because everything is so hectic y'know but I'm sure when I have my week off beforehand I'll probably be super excited and very emotional!" 

I have my final fitting on the 13th, I can't wait! 

Haha just realised my phone countdown was stuck so actually 29 days! Lol

That such a good response! Haha I might try that. 

I'm quite nervous for my fitting as they were taking in a lot off the bust and waist and they had to cut off the sleeves. There is a lot of beading on the bodice of the dress So I just want to see it's ok! 

• 26 days for us. Final payments to make on flowers, Photographe, Hair, Makeup, suits and alterations. Sigbe, place cards, table plan to make. Dress to pick up on the 18th August.