The Bride's Wedding Pics

Hi

I have just seen Lalapink wedding pictures, hopefully she will post them on the site when she visits next, now these pictures were stunning, I love seeing pictures where you can just see the happiness shining through. Stunning bride, stunning venue and such a handsome hubby, her family and friends really looked great! Wow!!

That leads me to a question, what brides pictures made you think this wedding planning is all worth while, her pics certainly did!

• sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Here are some more pics, that made me think ahh, these pics are great

http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=mrs.pootiekins&MsdVisit=1

http://community.theknot.com/cs/ks/user/page.aspx?username=springchic

Check out PinkBambi's report and pics, they were also lovely.x
  • MrsRafMrsRaf Posts: 1,802
    OMG the yellow wedding is gorgeous! everything looks so sleek and elegant

do you have the link to pinkbambis report?
    Hi I think it is in Newly weds section, Pink's wedding was also featured in Wedding ideas mag, over about 4 pages, it looked great.x
  • scoopyukscoopyuk Posts: 300
    I just fell on the floor!!! Who are these amazing perfect brides!?!? Are they previous YAYW site users? Where did you find all the amazing photographs? The first one in Korea is just stunning. Her Monique dress amazing and the photographs are just wow. I even got a tear to my eye when she danced with her dad and I don't even know them!!! xx
    Hi the brides are from the Knot - a US site, I have a feeling that some brides in this section and others will have a wedding just like these.x
    Yeah wow! I have already stolen some ideas! Loving her Monique dress and sash colour and her cake too! The venue in Palm Springs is fab too - dance floor outside etc. Good find Sidewalk. xx
  • ellaandmooellaandmoo Posts: 303
    So lovely, have to stop crying at everyones wedding. I don't know how i'm going to keep it together at my own.

[Modified by: ellaandmoo on April 11, 2008 03:58 PM]
    ^ Practise and Practise lol, you will be fine ella, with mine hopefully, I am going for a chilled out vibe, so if anything happens, so what!Lol! I cannot wait to see our ladies pics. If Lalapink posts her, they were truly stunning.x
  • MrsRafMrsRaf Posts: 1,802
    i think weddings are generally much more coordinated in the US than here - the idea of having a theme to the day (without overdoing it) is only just establishing itself properly here. also we tend to revert to tradition whereas in the US they seem to go more for trends

that's just my humble opinion though :\)

i want my wedding to look like the yellow/white/black one - just so chic and beautiful!
  • cathymukcathymuk Posts: 2,675
    oh wow that black white and yellow wedding is just utterly stunning...it almost looks like a magazine shot!

I love TheKnot its a wonderful site for ideas, dont the americans just do it in style!

great find sidewalk

xx
    I agree the US do weddings in style and we are almost there ourselves!Lol!x
  • wifey0908wifey0908 Posts: 281
    I love these blogs - please can you show me how I can access all of them?

Thanks
    Hi Wifey, I just spent ages trawling the knot for them and book marked some interesting ones I posted.x
  • roatesroates Posts: 1,478
    Wow those weddngs are beautiful and that first one of the korean girl has helped me so much. I was wanting a veil and no tiara but a flower in my hair and didn't kow how it was going to look/how to go about it and she has done exactly what I want, right down to the earrings! will have to somehow copy the pic and keep it safe!!!

Totally agree about the yellow one too, tres chic!
    I've too copied some bits from the glam korean wedding, so stylish and sophisticated and elegant. Her dress was amazing! Her flowers too, right down to her jewellery and her husband's socks!! x
  • Russyuk1Russyuk1 Posts: 709
    oh my word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! these girls look like celebs!!!! amazing
  • Oh dear - I've just found another reason not to do more work! Talking of American weddings - has anyone seen any of those massive budget American weddings on one of the Freeview channels? Something like My Big Fat Fabulous Wedding? They spend huge amounts of money and they just look tacky and tasteless in the end (or at least the ones I've seen), just big 'events' that don't really seem like weddings at all.

Thank goodness for the GTLs...

• minaminaukminaminauk Posts: 157
    Stunning! I love everything about the chinese wedding. The colours are beautiful and the attention to detail is exquisite.
  • minaminaukminaminauk Posts: 157
    Stunning! I love everything about the chinese wedding. The colours are beautiful and the attention to detail is exquisite.
  • Abi82Abi82 Posts: 142
    Hi Sidewalk - are you a registered member of The Knot? It doesn't seem to want to let me register as I'm English (and I take it you're not or you'd be pavement..if you get what I mean!) Where abouts on site do they show the bride pics? I want to see more - they're so gorgeous!
  • TABSukTABSuk Posts: 1,479
    I love the yellow/black/white one!!!!!

Want it!!!! lol

xxx
    Hi I am registered, I registered a long while ago and just dip and out, if you click into a username of a bride in the knot, they sometimes have their bios registered, they normally said something like - PIB which means pictures in bio, which allows you to take a look, then I just copied and pasted the ones that caught my eye.
  • TABSukTABSuk Posts: 1,479
    Abi82 - your 'pavement' comment just made me laugh out loud at work!!!! Classic

xxx
  • Ooh I've just been on there after looking for first dance ideas, registered by making up a US address, naughty but it let me, I live on 5th Ave now!
    Thanks sidewalk - I registered last night! I'm now addicted to American Bride Bios! Gosh - will I get any work done today!
    Lol, I struggle to get work done anyway!Lol! Enjoy! It has lots of ideas! If anyone wants to be a wedding planner, its a great place to start, looking at their bios!
  • adelesarahadelesarah Posts: 1,981
    I love the first set of photos, I love what she's wrote underneath them, and how she's still got some tradition in there. Gorgeous!
    I've just spent most of the morning oogling bios! I think the sunshine / strength of daylight really does make a difference to the look of their weddings and photographs - so many of them are outside and they go into so much detail on everything - honestly I recommend everyone to go and have a peak! Just sign up with a fake US postcode - Sidewalk you are a godsend! Thanks!
    Just realised how slightly sad and wedding obsessed I sound in that last post...gosh I do need to get out more! (is a good site though!)