Goodbye for now and thank you!

Ladies,

I am getting married in 6 days time, we're about to set off for my parent's house. I don't think I will get many, if any, more opportunities to come on here to chat. It's pretty much wall to wall for the next few days.

I didn't want to go without saying goodbye and thank you. I promise to post some piccies when I get back.

I didn't discover BBB until quite late on in my planning but I have felt very welcome here.

Lots of love,

Pozzee xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Cant wait to see your pics good luck x And have a fantastic day!
  • All the best, enjoy your day x
  • MrsRafMrsRaf Posts: 1,802
    good luck! have a wonderful day - hope the weather's as good for you next wkend as it was yesterday x
  • gindigindi Posts: 1,369
    Have fun over the next few days Pozzee.. and especially next Saturday! Thank you for sharing your planning with us - I am so excited about seeing pics of you on the actual day, having seen the photos of you at your final fitting.

Will be thinking of you (and wishing for glorious sunshine!)

• charleygirl76charleygirl76 Posts: 2,730
    Good Luck Pozzee. Have a fabulous day, and a wonderful marriage. C xx
  • TToniukTToniuk Posts: 894
    Good luck - come back and show us the pics !!
  • LXH100LXH100 Posts: 777
    Good luck! Hope everything goes smoothly.

Looking forward to hearing all about it xx
  • Have a fantastic day Pozzee!! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

All the best!

M xx
  • GettingwedcomGettingwedcom Posts: 5,858
    Good Luck hope you have a great day.

xx
  • LChambers79LChambers79 Posts: 494
    Best of luck Pozzee xx
  • JemmaLPJemmaLP Posts: 601
    Good luck!! Have a wonderful day and enjoy the big build up image xx
  • sammyjoeuksammyjoeuk Posts: 3,596
    Good luck Pozzee, have a fabby day!x
  • lucianeuklucianeuk Posts: 674
    Good luck Pozzee! We????re getting married on the same day! Like you am now at my parents house (in Brazil) so not much opportunity to go on the net! Had a lovely weekend at the beach and now a busy week ahead for all the final niggly bits!

Have a fantastic day!!

L xxx
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    Oh Pozzee, i might have missed you but it does not matter, just in case you come on here before the big day, wish you both, best of luck for your wedding day. I have seen the photos of your dress and you will be a lovely bride!

• scoopyukscoopyuk Posts: 300
    All the best Pozzee and Lucilu for your BIG days!!! x
  • PozzeePozzee Posts: 405
    Hello everyone,

Just popped on to check on Emmy on GC. Thanks for all the messages - it's lovely to have the support. Good luck Lucilu I will be thinking of you on the day.

Off to the hairdressers in a few for my hair trial (and hopefully a hair cut as I am so sick of taking care of it).

Speak soon,

P X
  • lucianeuklucianeuk Posts: 674
    Hiya Pozzee, how did the hair trial go? Had mine (and make-up) too. It was fab! Getting very excited. Some of our guests from abroad start arriving today. So excited. Mum however spent more time on her hair trial (she did have highlights too) than me!

Getting very excited!!! Speak soon.

xxx