Forum home Archived The You & Your Wedding website

Save the dates

Just had a first go at making save the dates. Not too bad. Just waiting on ink to make the stamp neater. image What do you think? 

• :D:D Posts: 1,805

They look gorgeous image Where did you get your stamp from?

• www.stampreo.co.uk But i bought in through ebay. Cost me around £15 and i had it in two days. Relly pleased with it. 

Brilliant, thanks! Did you email them a pdf? Think I better get making image

• I actually just picked from the stamps they had on offer and then emailed them my details. The one i bought was the first i found and i think it fits with my theme. 
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/370784978832?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

• MrsVJB2BMrsVJB2B Posts: 372

They look really great - I can I just give you some advice as an ex Royal Mail employee... 

Make sure you give them enough padding round the sunflower - the sorting machines could rip the envelope at that part. Sorry to be a geek!

I have spent all day on ebay lol H2B will be wondering where all the packages have come from lol image Cheers for the link! I am getting married two weeks after you, cannot wait! image  

• Mine too. He has the letter box keys for our flat and keeps coming in with more packages. 
    So exciting! 
    MrsVJB2B i will! I didnt realise i'd posted this twice i saw your tip in the other thread. Thanks i hadnt even thought about it. Will bubble wrap be ok? Only posting a few.