Forum home Archived The You & Your Wedding website

Suzanne Neville - Leading Lady Dress - FOR SALE

I just got married on the 30th March 2013 and was lucky enough to wear Suzanne Neville leading lady wedding dress.  The wedding was amazing but the one thing everyone keeps sayign to me is how fabulous my dress was.  I really felt like a million dollars and i am devastated that i cant wear it again!!  I now want to sell it off 2nd hand so that somebody can get to feel as special as i did on my wedding day.  

It is a silk organza dress with french lace, full skirt, fitted bodice, long sheer lace sleeves, a high neckline and low back.  It is a size 12, however the dresses are made smaller...i am 5 ft 6 but i never got anything taken off the length...it was rather long for me on the day.  I am normally a size 8/10 in dresses from, say, topshop, however it really does fit like a glove.  I also got a bra part attached to the inside with some padding (I have no boobs) but this can also be taken out easily. 

I originally bought the dress for over £4000 and i also bought the matching veil for £495....I am willing t negotiate the price with anybody interested.  It is at present in getting cleaned.  

If anyone is interested please email me at [email protected]