FAO Lula Sweetpea - music & suit question

Hello my lovely

I was just wondering if you would be able to point me in the direction of somewhere where I can buy sheet music for our organist?

He is being extremely accommodating and hoping to learn the songs we want played. So now I am on a hunt to find Son of Preacher Man and a few others so that I can send them to him and he can start practising, is there any places online/london I should head to?

Also the lovely young man at your wedding in the dashing tweed suit - do you know where he purchased it from as I think Bert has fallen for it!

Thank you thank you thank you

• Lula_sweetpeaLula_sweetpea Posts: 1,401
    Grrr did reply and it disappeared! Boo

Anyway, try

http://www.sheetmusicdirect.com/

or

http://www.musicnotes.com/

How cool of your organist to play a bit of Dusty! Ooo that will be fabuloso!

Will do some detective work on our friend's suit! It was a rather dapper outfit! Bad news is he lives in Australia so there is a chance he might have bought it out there, although I can't imagine there is much call for tweed suits in ozland! Think he loved dressing up like a proper english gent!

Will get on the case!
  • nikolinauknikolinauk Posts: 687
    Thank you for the links - they are very helpful.

I'm very much looking forward to seeing if people work out if it's Dusty and then getting the connection of Bert's dad being the vicar! And of course skipping down the aisle towards my lovely x
  • Lula_sweetpeaLula_sweetpea Posts: 1,401
    Great, will you actually walk into it?! How genius!

I heard it on the radio today and thought of you!

Let me know if you get hold of the music or if you need anything else
  • nikolinauknikolinauk Posts: 687
    Yes I will be attempting to walk as elegantly as possible to it down the aisle. I've always loved the song and I think of it as one of 'our songs' and even better that it fits with our 60's theme.

Thanks again for your help - I guess I know where to find you if have any further questions or music dilemas x ta x