Good Luck to Welovepandas, BoosFW and any 23 Aug Brides

Wishing you all the best and crossing fingers for good weather!

Good luck girls, have a fantastic day. Don't forget to come back and tell us all about it.

• Good luck from me too.

What a good memory you have Skipula.
  • Darkangel79ukDarkangel79uk Posts: 1,042
    Yay!! Good luck! Have a wondeful day all of you! x
  • SkipulaSkipula Posts: 1,763
    I wish my memory was that good but I'm afraid it's not!
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    Yes good luck girls and have a fantastic day!

• NaomeiNaomei Posts: 2,273
    Yay, good luck to you all! How exciting! Bring on the wedding reports! image
  • Best of luck to everyone getting married this weekend!

Hope it all goes marvelously!

:\)
  • DustyMothDustyMoth Posts: 1,528
    Ooh, good luck you two - will do my sunshine dance for you both closer to the time! Hope things go smoothly for you both this week, and hope you have a fabulous time on the day!
  • Awww thanks image

Bit worried about the weather, looks like I might have to go out and buy a big brolly. Also a bit worried about the fact that the best man has gone A.W.O.L!!! image image seriously he's not been in touch and we don't know if he's got a train ticket or a hotel booked or even if he's coming arrrgh!!!
  • Over eager double posting! imageops:

[Modified by: welovepandas on August 19, 2008 11:05 AM]

• vicster1ukvicster1uk Posts: 1,087
    GOOD LUCK! X
  • The best man has surfaced PHEW! Poor lad didn't know how he was going to afford the train fare (he's out of work at the moment) so he buried his head in the sand. Silly thing coz we told him we'd get him a ticket and a room to stay somewhere. Anyways I am so relieved now as he's all sorted out now.

I'm religiously checking the weather reports, I'll be happy if it's cloudy with no rain.

*must try and not eat the favours*
  • mrsj36mrsj36 Posts: 2,340
    Good luck girls - I reckon the weather'll improve for the weekend! It will all go really well and you'll all have fantasticly happy days

Glad you found the best man welovepandas - what a silly billy not asking you to pay for the ticket. Men!
  • gindigindi Posts: 1,369
    Finding the best man is a great thing!

I'm sure your days will be just perfect girls; the planning, discussing and pondering that's taken place over recent months will all fall into place and you will be married!!

I can't wait to hear about your days and see your photos! I love wedding season!!
  • Lula_sweetpeaLula_sweetpea Posts: 1,401
    Enjoy every second girls! It's the most wondrous thing when everything that has only existed inyour mind and imagination suddenly becomes reality.

You're going to be soooo happy!!!!!!

lots luv

• Lula_sweetpeaLula_sweetpea Posts: 1,401
    Enjoy every second girls! It's the most wondrous thing when everything that has only existed inyour mind and imagination suddenly becomes reality.

You're going to be soooo happy!!!!!!

lots luv

• nikolinauknikolinauk Posts: 687
    Good luck - wishing you all a wonderful day and fingers crossed for a whole heap of sun x
  • nickkipnickkip Posts: 686
    My first wedding forum friend is getting married this weekend so I'm especially excited for all the 23rd Aug brides.

I hope your day is filled with excitement, serenity, dreams fulfilled and the start of a beautiful life together yet to be explored.