Petticoat with enough pouf found! Last photos of outfit...

Just wanted to thank you ladies for all your help with finding and sourcing my complete wedding outfit so far!! Thanks to some suggestions I went down to Fairy Goth Mother in London at the weekend and found the perfect petticoat to go with my dress, and when I tried it on with the dress it was just so perfect I couldn't believe it!! I think even the shop staff were stunned it went together so well!

Anyway these are the last photos of my dress I will be putting up as I'm sure your sick of my going on so much, and also to try and keep this a surprise from all my friends and the majority of my family - so excited about wearing this dress now for my wedding day!!

Thank you all again for your help! (oh my, I think I'm in a gushy mood today!)

[Modified by: ska_girl on 26 August 2008 20:58:38 ]

• gindigindi Posts: 1,369
    Oh it's such a PERFECT amount of pouf!! Yay!
  • SkipulaSkipula Posts: 1,763
    I second gindi's YAY! Poufyness perfection!
  • DustyMothDustyMoth Posts: 1,528
    Oh oh OH! SO much better pouf with that one! I knew the dress wobble was really petticoat wobble - you look stunning and all at one with yourself. Hurrah!!! Congrats on finding The One petticoatimage
  • bennicuk1bennicuk1 Posts: 933
    Hurray for pouffiness! It looks fabulous!
  • tsarinauktsarinauk Posts: 863
    the pouf MAKES the dress. it's a perfect marriage of dress and petticoat- hurrah! so glad you're all happy with it now x
  • WitchyAnneWitchyAnne Posts: 849
    Looks MUCH better! Awesome! image
  • haven't seen any of your previous posts but love it love it love it ! Is it a Whirling Turbans dress? I went with Dolly Couture but I had a secret hankering for an animal print number - didn't think I could really pull it off but you look fabulous - can't wait to see the big day pics!

• Yay I finally got to see the dress as I've always missed the photos on the other photos. so I obviously can't compare but it looks absolutely fab. And you carry it off brillantly.
  • Lula_sweetpeaLula_sweetpea Posts: 1,401
    OH yes... that is MUCH better! Now you can be pooouffy and proud! oops that could be interpreted in the wrong way but you know what I mean!! So glad you are happy now! YAY!

Just an idea....But what are your thoughts on sashes?

I can just picture it with a bright scarlet sash- could look fab with it! With a big bow at the back!

There's a dress like that on the candy anthony site under the album section.

Soz if you've thought of this and hate the idea, just my over active dressing up mind!
  • SkipulaSkipula Posts: 1,763
    image Lula - Musician, singer, writer and stylist of the weird brides!
  • Lula_sweetpeaLula_sweetpea Posts: 1,401
    heehee! I know- i'm a nightmare! I had to stop myself buying outfits for all our families at the wedding!! I am renowned for doing a Trinny and Suzannah on people! Obviously being much nicer and with less boob grabbing!
  • ruthemilyruthemily Posts: 13,622
    You can be my stylist Lula!

Ska_girl - it looks so much better! Wonderful. Glad you are happy now - I too thought it was just a petticoat wobble, the dress really suits you!
  • nadiaeuknadiaeuk Posts: 696
    Oh so glad you found what you were looking for at FairyGothmother they are lovely there. I hope you had a good experience I had a fab time and walked out with my wedding dress (having fully intended to see several other shops)

sigh. dress looks dreamy.

I agree with Lula about the sash.
  • ska_girlukska_girluk Posts: 581
    ah thank you all for the wonderful comments, I'm still so happy and away with the fairies about my dress!! And it is a whirlingturban dress, and such a bargin aswell, georgeous and fairly cheap (well compared to other wedding dress prices!!), what more could you want?!

Lula accessorising will come at a later date when I've had a meeting with the lady doing my hair and make up, so will see what goes together, but I do love the idea of a big bow like the ones on Candy Anthony dresses......oh, look at my going all girly and cooeing over bows, who would have thought it!
  • PikelettePikelette Posts: 1,096
    I knew that wobble was all about petticoat pouf and now that already divine dress is just, well, er, just even DIVINER!

Perfect, m'deario. Just perfect!
  • I can't believe what a difference it makes! I thought it looked gorgeous before but now it looks absolutely wonderful.
  • RandomBunnyukRandomBunnyuk Posts: 2,096
    That looks fabulous Ska-Girl!!!!!

Way to go you!!!!!!!!!!
  • well cool! you should so wear red peep toe heels...........