This time next week...

... I'll be able to finally reveal my surprise!!!

I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! image

• nikolinauknikolinauk Posts: 687
    Oh Jem - If I were you I'd be near bursting and walking around with an inane grin on my face!

I can't wait to read all about it, it is so exciting. Is everything ready?

Good luck lovely x
  • jemmajemjemmajem Posts: 1,439
    Thank you!!

Everything bar my table decs and placecards is ready!

Oh and I have a dress fitting tomorrow. Hopefully it'll be ok as I really can't stop the growing at the moment!!
  • SkipulaSkipula Posts: 1,763
    Good luck, I hope it all goes well! I think we'd all like to be flies on the wall to see your guests' faces image

Don't worry about the growing, you'll be twice as radiant!
  • gindigindi Posts: 1,369
    Jem - we're so excited FOR you! What ended up happening with the in-laws?
    No surprise for Mr Jem's family unfortunately, but telling them did ensure that they're all there, so I guess I have to look on the positive side!!

I'll try and get a pic on the day after but you'll have to wait for a full report as Mr Jem and I will finally be living together again in September and it'll take a while to set everything up!
  • gindigindi Posts: 1,369
    ... not to mention with an imminent new arrival you'll have other priorities than writing a wedding report!

SO excited for you!!

XX
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    sorry but are you Jem-Ly Outrageous???
    I am!! image
  • CeleryukCeleryuk Posts: 3,640
    How am I supposed to know it's you? When did you change your name? where is your avatar!!!!

well I am glad everything is fine for you. Let us know...

• mrsj36mrsj36 Posts: 2,340
    Oh how exciting I am sure it will all go really well and you'll be so glad you kept the secret - I'm glad that by telling your in-laws that means they'll be there.

When's the baby due? I hope the excitement doesn't get to you too much - imagine if you gave birth up the aisle that'd be a wedding to remember!

Anyway, I'm sure the dress will fit and can't wait to hear how it all goes. Even just a couple of sentences will do as I'm sure you'll be too busy shortly after. You must be ready to burst (in more ways than one!)x
    Sorry Celery, I keep putting my avatar on and it keeps disappearing!!

Mrs Juice, my baby is due in 7 1/2 weeks. If s/he decides to take after their daddy they could be here now as he was 8 weeks early! I'm hoping not, as much as I love my dress I have no plans to give birth in it!!

The fitting today was great, you can't even tell I'm pregnant from the front. I'll make sure to get some front and side on pics for good measure!

Going to spend a couple of days with Mr Jem in a little while, so I hope everyone has a good few days and I'll see you all at the weekend xx
  • mrsj36mrsj36 Posts: 2,340
    I'm sure he / she will hold on just that little bit longer! How can you not look pregnant from the front? I can't wait to see the pic! xx
  • Claire07ukClaire07uk Posts: 3,482
    Ooooh Jem how exciting! I don't know how you've managed to keep it from your family for so long - I'm terrible with things like that! I hope you have a really wonderful day xxxx
  • NaomeiNaomei Posts: 2,273
    How exciting! I can't wait to see the pics and I can't believe you managed to keep everything a surprise for so long!