FAO Skipula

Seeing another thread recently regarding your gorgeous whirlingturban wedding dress made me remember I've had a question for you!!

That style of dress, is it something that suits all shapes?! I am very very tempted to buy that style of dress as maybe an evening dress for the wedding day, or maybe just a 'dinner date' dress (I will drag H2B out just so I get a chance to wear it!)......but I have fairly wide hips and don't know if it will suit that style at all? What do you reckon?

• SkipulaSkipula Posts: 1,763
    Ooh, I got an FAO image

I think it depends on the type of figure you have - I've definitely got a 50's hourglass figure, ie at least a difference of 8" between my waist and bust/hip measurements (well, the waist measurement has crept up since I stopped smoking so I'll have to work on that :lolimage

Sorry, clicked on submit before I had finished. If you suit pencil skirts I'm sure it would be OK. Or try on dresses here to check if the style does suit you.
    And it had better be for a dinner date!

You can't change out of your own wonderful WT creation - not after you've found your perfect poufy petticoat image