Black Lace Gloves (Bridal)

Hey all

Anyone know of a decent place to get some lace black bridal gloves, just wrist length? I have seen some but they are £35?! For a bit of net!! Mind you they are very nice! Just wanted to see if I could get something cheaper image x

• MrsHoneyukMrsHoneyuk Posts: 8,481
    Ooh fab sabbath, might need something slightly thicker (talk about Bridezilla) just to match the dress.. aaagh decisions! I don't know what I am doing anymore think I am having a bridal breakdown!
  • rbolton19rbolton19 Posts: 34
    What is the dress like because I think the 2nd ones down are gorgeous but may not go:

http://www.cherishedbride.com/catalog.php?category=accessories&cld=44&num=4

Thanks Rachey they are lovely! This is the dress:-

That is one gorgeous dress, really flatters your figure and I love the mini tophat!

The gloves I found would suit the black over white style of the bit peeping out from under the skirt but unfortunately I don't know how much they charge for poastage x
    Thanks Rachycake they are lovely oh and your cat is CUTE!! I have found these for £4.00 what do you think? Do you think they look cheap?

• Quoted:
    Thanks Rachycake they are lovely oh and your cat is CUTE!! I have found these for £4.00 what do you think? Do you think they look cheap?

Oooo sooo pretty! No offense taken, I've been looking 4 my lace white gloves for 8 months now, bought a pair but wobbling uncontrollably :S. I LOVE the ones above tho! I did find quite a few on eBay if that helps

XxX
    Thanks Sabbath, they are from asos of all places they have them in white too for £4!! I thought I can't go too wrong with that! Now I need to find my hairdresser next! image xx
    Heehee my cat is my baby boy, I had to leave him at home with my mum and his sister when I came to uni though image

I think the asos gloves will work well, definitely go with the dress and £4 gloves leaves more money for more exciting things like hair and makeup lol x
  • ibiduni4nanaibiduni4nana Posts: 1,405
    can i suggest a department store like bhs or john lewis... they often have things like this and then you can trim them yoruself with black lace/embellishments ; 0
  • Ooh! Mrs Honey. I just bought some white lacy one's from ASOS after reading this thread! £4! Bargain!

I've already got some white satin ones but they look a bit cheapy so thought I'd give lacy ones a go for the sake of £4!
    Woo hoo randa we are glove twins yip!!!
    Wow ta Bebo!! Too much choice now!!! x
  • Quoted:
    Thanks Sabbath, they are from asos of all places they have them in white too for £4!! I thought I can't go too wrong with that! Now I need to find my hairdresser next! image xx

So they are! Go Asos! I think I am even more Bridezilla, and want elbow length fingerless Ivory lace gloves *pants*!

Good luck with your hairdresser Mrs Honey, your up my end (North Essex) aren't you? Took me ages, probably as I was so fussy wanting retro hair, but found www.beautycall.co.uk and Nicki was lovely 8\)

Yeah I am a Colchester lass!! I cheated and saw your other thread and thought your hair looked fab so contacted beauty call but they are quite expensive so might have to do some sweet talking! Also found a woman at Holland on Sea who seems pretty good so am going to do some investigating and possible busking!!

Oh and yay on the gloves, we should start a club image x
  • Glove club! I think I saw that womans site too, but I had a really bad experience at Toni and Guy (I was trying to save money) and gave Beauty Call a go and shelled out through fear I would have to endure a poor trial again. Saying that, the lady from Holland on Sea looked lovely, and if I was not panicking (after wasting £55) I would have had a trial, good luck and report back!

Am lovin Colchester moved here in January, sunny days+castle park=bliss image