17th October- our wonderful wedding day.. with pics

Well after all the reports I've read and pictures I've looked at I cant quite believe its my turn!! We had a fantastic day.. everything went wonderfully.. it was perfect.. I've tried to pick my favourite photos but struggled so there are rather alot on here!!!

Me and bridesmaids getting ready

• Well after all the reports I've read and pictures I've looked at I cant quite believe its my turn!! We had a fantastic day.. everything went wonderfully.. it was perfect.. I've tried to pick my favourite photos but struggled so there are rather alot on here!!!

Me and bridesmaids getting ready

• Me and my Dad arriving at church

• Exchanging rings

After getting through our vows with only a few tears we were finally husband and wife!!

• My husband is abit of a joker and we had a few pics where he couldnt be serious!!

Arriving at our venue

• Me, my parents and my best friend, my beautiful maid of honour.. my sister!

Love this next one of me and Dad

• lozza83lozza83 Posts: 3,777
    Absolutely stunning, congratulations, you looked very elegant. I love the picture with the kiss, you both look so happy image xxx
  • Me and my girls

Us

• You look gorgeous.I love your hair and make up. Can I ask you what colour lipstick that is? I'm looking for something similar.

• [Modified by: Soon2bMrs! on November 04, 2009 04:27 PM]

• Speeches were done first so everyone could relax and enjoy their meal

• I like this one.. my cake that I made is in the background

• My table plan that I made

We had a wonderful harpist play through the wedding breakfast.. just love this picture that was taken through the harp

• Our tables were named after chocolates!

Cutting the cake that had taken me sooooo long to make!!

• All the lovely lads

Our beautiful venue

• Lets try this pic again... for some reason it wouldnt work eariler?

• Kea421 its just lip gloss as I'm not good with heavy lipstick.. i'll find it out and let you know if you like. Hope you're enjoying the pics ladies.. got a few more to add later!!
  • Once we had finished the wedding breakfast we went down into the cellar bar for drinks and abit of music.. then onto the pavillion later on in the evening for the party to begin!!

My chocolate fountain

[Modified by: Soon2bMrs! on November 04, 2009 07:59 PM]

• Congratulations!! Looks like you had an amazing day and you looked stunning xx
  • Thanks happilyengaged for taking the time to comment.. we did have the most amazing day.. wish we could do it all over again!!
  • awwww, hun, those pictures are gorgeous! Cake looks stunningly flawless. I love the table names, I was looking at them thinking 'those are names of chocs', then you said in your next post! Love the lipstick as well! Love the colours-you look like you had a fab day. Congratulations. xxxx
  • daisylozdaisyloz Posts: 3,109
    Fabulous pics hun congrats xx
  • Mrs_MTLMrs_MTL Posts: 2,452
    Congratulations!

You look amazing!

xxx
  • Thanks ladies!! Was a very special day x x

[Modified by: Soon2bMrs! on November 04, 2009 10:21 PM]

• i love your cake image congratulations image you both look great together image xx
  • Congratulations! Looks like you had a great day and you look lovely. Love the colours and the table decs. Also love the letters on the fireplace- where did you get yours from. Been looking at a few different places but would be good to know where you found yours.

Also love the table plan- i'm doing this and have by willow twigs and vase and a few wooden hearts! Good to see someone else's so the vision I have in my head looks as though it will work!

Great cake- you should be very pleased with the outcome it looks great!

hope you have loads of happy memories x
  • ruthemilyruthemily Posts: 13,622
    Lovely pics! Congratulations image