Second hand wedding table top sale - Brighton

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know about a wedding table top sale that my friend and I are putting on. We had the idea after we had lots of stuff left over from our weddings.

Its in Brighton on 25th June and both mine and my friends wedding were what most would consider 'alternative weddings'

The website address with more information is here.

http://brightonbridalbootfayre.blogspot.com/

Please get in touch if you would like to book a table as they are limited and must be booked in advance.

Hope to see some of you there.

Emily xxx

• GigerFanGigerFan Posts: 139
    Would love to come but my friends getting married in Brighton on that day. I might try and sneak in between the ceremony and evening reception image
  • BabbPhotoBabbPhoto Posts: 16
    What a great idea. I'm off to have a hair trial with my best friend (she's also getting married next year) so I won't be able to make it. Boo!
  • Hi there

Just had a look at your blog... the vintage bottles is such a lovely idea...

I saw you had a birdcage table planner... are you selling that?

Many thanks

Marisa
  • Hi girls, thanks for replying!

Im not actually selling the table planner as i really like it up in my house at the moment, although ive had a lot of enquiries about it! Ive even had people ask if they can hire it for the day, which i may offer at the boot sale to local people.

Please let all your friends know about the sale though. We are looking for more sellers, even if you only have a few bits to sell, it should be a fun day out.

We will be having tea and cakes and will be nice to meet lots of other newlywed and brides to be!

Hope to see some of you there.

Em xxx
  • rebeccak1983rebeccak1983 Posts: 191
    How funny! I work with Charlie's husband James. He's a lovely bloke and we've all enjoyed looking at your wedding photographs at work. Such a small world!
  • MrsRuddersMrsRudders Posts: 2,761
    ooh i'd love to come to this but I live in Derby and I am married. I'd still come though if I lived near enough, hope all goes well!! x