Wedding Dress ideas?

Just wondering if anyone would like to share pictures of their unconventional wedding dresses?

I really need some inspiration and ideas. I most definitely won't be wearing white because its just not me at all. I'm hopefully looking for something that's kind of gothic in terms of style. We're fairly early in the planning stages but i think our vague colour scheme is going to be black, red and silver. I have thought about a red dress, but my hair is red so i think it would be too much! I'd love a black dress to be honest, but is that weird? I've tried googling for what i want and have found a couple i like, but most are either massively too expensive, too plain, or too slutty for my liking.

• CoffeeDogAddictCoffeeDogAddict Posts: 1,270 New bride
    I don't have pictures i'm afraid but it sounds like something from Chotronette  might be right up your street! Even if they're a bit pricey it might help you to narrow down things you like. 

Etsy is also fantastic for gorgeous gowns where you can customise colours and stuff, its worth a look!
  • Samantha265Samantha265 Posts: 405 New bride
    How bridal do you want it to be, or not at all? 
  • Now Mrs PNow Mrs P Posts: 29 New bride

Mine was unconventional. But stunning. 

I didn't ever want white. And felt so confident and beautiful in this dress .not only that, it was a fraction of the cost of a traditional wedding dress!
  • SpiderBrideSpiderBride Posts: 22 New bride
    How bridal do you want it to be, or not at all? 
    Oh that first one is gorgeous! 
    Now Mrs P said:

I didn't ever want white. And felt so confident and beautiful in this dress .not only that, it was a fraction of the cost of a traditional wedding dress!
    Oh that's beautiful!
  • Now Mrs PNow Mrs P Posts: 29 New bride
    Now Mrs P said:

Oh that's beautiful!
    Thank you! Just want to be invited to a fancy black tie event now so I have an excuse to wear it again .It even has pockets which I loved!!

It's from Ariella, they have some stunning dresses
    Now Mrs P said:
     .It even has pockets which I loved!!

Every woman's dream, a dress with pockets!!!