Forum home Archived Website suggestions

anyone know any good stationery websites?

Hi girls

any good websites

• what kind do you mean angel?xx
  • GlitterBug09GlitterBug09 Posts: 2,894
    try http://www.thepapermillshop.co.uk/

I am making my own invitations and really wanted a plain white pocket card style invitation that i could personalise and something that would hold my gift list/directions.RSVP/Menu cards. I found them on this site and they are at a bargin price of £4 for 10! Meaning I can get everything i need stationary wise for the bargin price of £40!!
  • claire531claire531 Posts: 489
    Try....http://www.cherrygorgeous.co.uk/

They do some really nice designs, a bit different from the normal invites that you might get.
  • cc0u91bdcc0u91bd Posts: 23
    I got ours from ebay. There are so many good stores that print out upir invites and will customise to your liking for bargain prices without compromising on quality. Take a peek!
  • I've ordered my stationery from Truly Madly Weddings, the website is http://www.trulymadlyweddings.com/index.html. The Lady is lovely and there are loads of designs to choose from. :\)
  • If you want to make your own stuff and know what you're looking for ebay is good - a friend is making mine as a wedding gift and they look absolutely fab - she gets all her stuff from ebay (ribbon, little flowers, card, wiring for the hearts we're having etc.)... there are actually quite a few sellers on there who have shops as well so it's all good stuff!
  • Hi,

I have found an american company called white aisle that do gorgeous stationery. I emailed the lady on Friday to check they ship to UK and she said it would be fine.

I have been looking on web and everything i like from UK companies works out really expensive, around 750-800 quid but i can get everything from white aisle for about £350.00. This includes save the dates, invites, place names, table numbers, table plan and order of service booklets.

www.whiteaisle.com

xxx

• my friend has a web site, she is based in ireland but will ship here its

www.erriscrafts.net

she doesnt have prices on there but there is contact details.

she does lovely handmade work.
  • Quoted:
    Hi,

I have found an american company called white aisle that do gorgeous stationery. I emailed the lady on Friday to check they ship to UK and she said it would be fine.

I have been looking on web and everything i like from UK companies works out really expensive, around 750-800 quid but i can get everything from white aisle for about £350.00. This includes save the dates, invites, place names, table numbers, table plan and order of service booklets.

www.whiteaisle.com

xxx

These are lovely! Woould you mind telling us how much delivery to the UK was? I'm really interested in these, they look so different and elegant.
  • Hi. If you're after something different try:

www.mighty-invitey.com

We used them for ours. Original and brilliant. You can really inject your personality into them and a paper invite seems sooo boring after this!

Good luck!
  • scissor paper stone are really good

http://www.scissorpaperstone.com/site/floral/orchid/

xx

• www.byjo.co.uk

She is brilliant!!
  • wdnwdn Posts: 3
    Hi

You should try www.weddingdayneeds.co.uk for invites. It is an online shop and no added postage! I think they are good.;\)
  • MrsRV2BMrsRV2B Posts: 176
    I am also really really very interested in the White Aisle wedding invites! They are absolutely stunning... this is exactly what I've been looking for!!! Thanks for that little gem of a website. Will be dropping them a line shortly to order some samples! x
  • www.treasure-the-day.co.uk and

www.daisychaininvites.co.uk

Both are very reasonable

• Hi ladies

I have recommended my supplier quite a lot but she was great! I bought my invites off eBay but don't let that put you off, they were not sub-standard by any means. I must admit I was a bit dubious about buying them from eBay so I bought a sample (which was refunded when I bought my 70 invites). The lady who runs the shop is so accommodating & she was really patient with me coz I bombarded her with emails, changed my mind loads and generally was a bit Bridezilla!). My invites were only £1 each but there are a couple of different designs and some are a bit more expensive.

I've included the link to her shop below and I'm going to buy my table planner from her too - she sells them for £20 and if the quality of my invites are anything to go by then the table plans will be top quality too.

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Wedding-Addicts-Stationery

Happy shopping!

Sam x

• Have you considered making your own? I've made ours (due to a lack of funds mainly) but they're much nicer and more personal than one's i've looked at in the shops, online etc. And it also means you can combine ideas you've seen elsewhere too. I'm available for suggestions etc if you need me. x
  • I got mine from www.pureinvitation.co.uk

Wanted pocketfolds & butterfly wraps for mine & these worked out cheaper

xx