Forum home Archived Website suggestions

notifications

Hi web ed,

Not sure if you're aware (thought i'd let you no anyway) no one seems to be getting their email notifications from threads they've started. They are not going into spam, so assume they are not being sent.

• gymmonstergymmonster Posts: 5,522
    yep, defo a problem just now.
  • MonkeysBrideMonkeysBride Posts: 2,013
    webmaster/ admin, still no notifications and no one can email via the email button.

Can you at least let us no if its being fixed or staying like this
  • Thought my email had been suspiciously empty - been days since I received any emails - either from my own threads or ones I've asked to be notified about...

whats happening??
  • biliboibiliboi Posts: 1,377
    doesnt seem like they want to answer!
    they never do, dunno why they bother having these sections.
  • Hi Everyone -

this problem should now have been fixed.

Go into your preferences and tick the box to say you would like to receive topic notifications and you should receive them - any problems please let me know

Many thanks

Webmaster

nope still nothing, it was already ticked, so i unticked it and saved, then re ticked it and still nothing!
    still not working!
    up!
    is yours working? mines not?
    nope!!
  • mine still not working
  • nor are mine
  • AnonukAnonuk Posts: 3
    bump
    up
  • DustyMothDustyMoth Posts: 1,528
    Mine aren't working either image(

Just proves how addictive this site is that I've got all twitchy without them!!! I've got more work done though.... lol

My box was (and still is) ticked, have tried un ticking and re-ticking and it's still not working?
    up
  • pouvrypouvry Posts: 1,000
    Hi Web Master

Just to say the problem isn't with receiving notifications of replies to topics we've started - which is the only option in preferences - but also notifications of topics we *haven't* started, and there's no option for this in preferences. Please can you update? None of us have had any success with what you suggested!

Thanks.
  • angel09angel09 Posts: 1,269
    Hi,

I didn't see this post eralier and started a thread about same problem.....Its still not happening for me either and its really frustrating!!

WebEd....whats going on??
    Are anyones working yet? mine aren't even if i hit notify of this topic in each thread, still nothing.
  • NIKKINOOSNIKKINOOS Posts: 1,279
    Mines still not working either, very frustrating! Probably won't even be able to find this link again because i won't get notifications of replies! x
  • Hi Everyone

Is this still not working for any of you? I am going to speak to my developers about this now to remind them to try and sort it out for you

Sorry girls

Webmaster
    hey webmaster from what i can tell from the others, no one is getting anything.
  • clarekellclarekell Posts: 6,666
    Deffo not!

I keep missing all the updates!

Thanks WebEd! x
    nope
  • Hi everyone

This is all fixed now - it was all due to another preference setting - but I've been assured it's all OK now!

Thanks

Webmaster